1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings January consultant incentive

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for one of the catalog tote bags that were given away as part of the January consultant incentive. I would love to have one of these to increase bookings and sales as I am out and about.

If anyone has one that they do not want - I would be willing to purchase it. Otherwise, if anyone knows of a company that makes bags similar to these, please advise. I have been searching all over the internet and have not been able to locate a company that has totes such as these. Maybe I am using the wrong key words in the search.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mar 14, 2005
  2. Tammi123

Tammi123 Novice Member

AIM Image Marketing. You can access their web-site directly from Consultant Corner, or go to aim-image.com. I was just on their web-site the other day, and they don't have the exact bag, but they have similar ones. I ordered the 25th anniversary bag for myself. Let me know if you have any questions. :D

Mar 14, 2005
  3. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Thanks for the info, but I am really looking for a bag with the clear plastic pocket on the outside that you can put a catalog in for advertising. Unfortunately, the ones at AIM do not have that.

Mar 14, 2005
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

January consultant special

Lisa:

Ask at your next consultant cluster meeting. At our meetings a lot of the consultants will bring stuff they don't want and sell it to us. Since they just earned this in January, they might not want to part with it. I would also like to have one. The only other suggestion I can give you is ebay. Search under Pampered chef. We are not suppose to sell on ebay, but there are a lot of consultants who are. Some are quitting or have recently quit being a consultant and they are unloading their stuff. Good luck.

Shawnna

Mar 14, 2005
  5. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

See through bag

Hey there. Just saw that clear pocket bag on ebay today. Look under Pampered Chef Consultant. That is where I bought my briefcase. Hope that it works for you.
    Happy bidding.
    :)

Mar 14, 2005
  6. Mar 14, 2005
  7. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Tote Bag

That's pretty close! What a great site! The opening for the catalog is only 8x9, and our catalogs are 8x11 - but that's getting closer. I know I could cut off the bottom of the catalog - but what if someone wants my last catalog? I can't give them the cut up one. I know I am being really picky! This is a great "plan B" though! Thanks for all your help!

Mar 14, 2005
Have something to add?