• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will January Build Your Own Tt be available?

In summary, Amanda found the January recruiting incentive on the director's reveal page on the pc newswire. She advises others to go to this page to find it. She is excited to meet all her chef friends at the NC conference this year.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Just wondering when this will be ready? I'm getting anxious to send it out to my customers. Thanks! :)

Oooh sorry - I have had them loaded but forgot to flip them "on". Doing that right now.

Thanks, Joy! ;)

Am I missing where you found the January Recruiting Incentive at??? I am about to send out information to a few leads and I was waiting to find out what it was...never heard anything and looking on Consultant Corner can't find anything there...am I missing it???

Melissa78 said:
Am I missing where you found the January Recruiting Incentive at??? I am about to send out information to a few leads and I was waiting to find out what it was...never heard anything and looking on Consultant Corner can't find anything there...am I missing it???

It was a director's reveal that they linked to in our pc newswire on tuesday for meeting handouts. Go to your pc newswire & it's there.

THANKS Amanda! I must have missed that (obviously). How the heck have you been? Laying low these days?

Your welcome Melissa!! I have been laying low, but I'm trying really hard to focus back on my biz. Here's to 2010 being awesome!!

Amanda wishing you well in 2010, espec with your biz. I hear ya on hoping for a great year. Hope to get to see you again at NC this year.

Yes I'll be there for sure. I have enough air miles for a free ticket. I can't wait!!! I'm excited I can see all my cheffer friends at one conference.

Wow! Go you with miles! I'm jealous! I keep pricing airfare but its still higher than I want to pay. Last year we drove but that 12hr drive one way is for the birds! I do think it will be exciting to have everyone there at once...I think I'm more excited to see how they organize it....how they do the workshops and if they do waves for the auditorium or everyone at once in a bigger one. Time will tell!

What is the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion?

The "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can customize their own cooking set by choosing 3 or more items from a selection of top-selling products at a discounted price.

How long will the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion last?

The promotion will run throughout the month of January, starting on January 1st and ending on January 31st. However, products are subject to availability and may sell out before the end of the promotion.

Can I choose any 3 items for the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion?

Yes, you can choose any 3 or more items from the designated selection for the promotion. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout once you have selected 3 or more qualifying items.

Can I combine the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you have a coupon code, you will need to choose between using the code or taking advantage of the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion.

What is the return policy for "January Build Your Own Tt" purchases?

The standard return policy applies to all purchases made during the "January Build Your Own Tt" promotion. This means that products can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies