1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: January build your own TT?

1. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Just wondering when this will be ready? I'm getting anxious to send it out to my customers. Thanks! :)

2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Oooh sorry - I have had them loaded but forgot to flip them "on". Doing that right now.

Dec 31, 2009
  3. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks, Joy! ;)

4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Am I missing where you found the January Recruiting Incentive at??? I am about to send out information to a few leads and I was waiting to find out what it was...never heard anything and looking on Consultant Corner can't find anything there...am I missing it???

Dec 31, 2009
  5. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

It was a director's reveal that they linked to in our pc newswire on tuesday for meeting handouts. Go to your pc newswire & it's there.

Dec 31, 2009
  6. Melissa78

THANKS Amanda! I must have missed that (obviously). How the heck have you been? Laying low these days?

Dec 31, 2009
  7. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

8. pamperedalf

Your welcome Melissa!! I have been laying low, but I'm trying really hard to focus back on my biz. Here's to 2010 being awesome!!

Dec 31, 2009
  9. Melissa78

Amanda wishing you well in 2010, espec with your biz. I hear ya on hoping for a great year. Hope to get to see you again at NC this year.

Dec 31, 2009
  10. pamperedalf

Yes I'll be there for sure. I have enough air miles for a free ticket. I can't wait!!! I'm excited I can see all my cheffer friends at one conference.

Jan 1, 2010
  11. Melissa78

Wow! Go you with miles! I'm jealous! I keep pricing airfare but its still higher than I want to pay. Last year we drove but that 12hr drive one way is for the birds! I do think it will be exciting to have everyone there at once...I think I'm more excited to see how they organize it....how they do the workshops and if they do waves for the auditorium or everyone at once in a bigger one. Time will tell!

Jan 1, 2010
Have something to add?