• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Us at the 2011 Kick-Off: A Night of Food, Fun, and Surprises | RSVP Now!

In summary, according to the Pampered Chef employee, the company is going to be making announcements for everyone at the January meeting, and the incentives for earning a trip are currently difficult for non-directors or above.
finley1991
I got really fired up yesterday after our Leader Call with Amy Neal and she was really adamant that we market the heck out of the BTB meeting in January. She said that in addition the evaluating they've done with the Career Plan and those changes, they've also evaluated the incentive trips. As of now, it's really hard for anyone that's not a director or above to earn a trip. SO, at the meeting there are going to be announcements for EVERYONE at EVERY level. Hmmmm...

This morning I made my invitations to send to my team and made another one to send to potential consultants. I'm using the "Oh, the places you'll go!" theme. I can't attach it here because the pic is too big. I just have it in word with a pic of the cover of the book and the info below.

I'll share it here with you in case anyone wants to use it... Enjoy! :)

Here is what potential consultants will get:

You’ve let me know you might want to see
what being a Pampered Chef Consultant is like and all it can be!

This night will bring many pleasant surprises for you…
food and fun is all that we do!

Although at this point, I can’t guarantee,
you might start to think, “This could be for me!”

When you attend our 2011 kick off,
you’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers who soar to new heights!

2011 Kick-Off
Monday, January 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at Colleen’s
xxx N. Marias Ave, Clawson

Please RSVP to Colleen at 248-xxx-xxx or [email protected]

I was on the call too, and great minds think alike! I'll be stealing your poem.....thanks Colleen.

Oooh! Can't wait to get all the details!!! Those calls are at 2AM for me, so I haven't ever called in to one of them. Weird since I'm often still up. I should start setting a reminder on my phone! LOL

That is so cute, Colleen! I may need to borrow it too!!

Anyone in Northeastern PA -- Southern Tier of NY -- Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre area - we will be holding a training session on the night before our B2B meeting. Cora Fischer, nat'l sales mgr, will be giving a training for all who would like to attend. email me at [email protected] if you'd like additional details - and we will post here as we get them.We are also pleased that Cora will be attending The Lines-Team breakfast B2B kickoff on Jan 5 in Bradford County, PA and Grace Bott's evening B2B meeting in Mountaintop (near WBarre) in the evening. If you are in the area -- or have consultants in the area who need to have hospitality - we'd love to have them join us. The Lines Team and the Bott Team meet monthly.

ChipLines said:
Anyone in Northeastern PA -- Southern Tier of NY -- Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre area - we will be holding a training session on the night before our B2B meeting. Cora Fischer, nat'l sales mgr, will be giving a training for all who would like to attend. email me at [email protected] if you'd like additional details - and we will post here as we get them.

We are also pleased that Cora will be attending The Lines-Team breakfast B2B kickoff on Jan 5 in Bradford County, PA and Grace Bott's evening B2B meeting in Mountaintop (near WBarre) in the evening. If you are in the area -- or have consultants in the area who need to have hospitality - we'd love to have them join us. The Lines Team and the Bott Team meet monthly.

How cool! I don't have anyone in the area, or I'd certainly send them that way! :D

Coleen, love the invite for the potential consultants! Would you mind posting the wording you used on the invite to your team? If anyone else has any ideas for this, all ideas would be appreciated. I want to get the e-vites sent out today.

Thanks!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Thanks Colleen!

Here's the one for my TEAM. It's posted on FB and I also mailed individual flyers.

I had lunch with my LS friend today and told her that I wanted to market the heck out of this meeting and I am going to do a 10-day (starting Friday) daily e-mail blast with a little blurb about the BTB meeting. I'm going to work on that this afternoon and when I'm done I'll share it here as well. :)

Here's my TEAM invitation... it's not as cute as the one for the potential consultants:

You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers who soar to the heights!

When you attend our Back to Business Meeting!
Monday, January 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at Colleen’s – xxx N. Marias Ave, Clawson

This is going to be our most exciting event of the year!
We’ll hear special announcements for every consultant at every level!

Bring friends and/or potential consultants and let them see first hand the
support, friendships and income potential that come with a Pampered Chef business!

Please RSVP to Colleen at 248-xxx-xxxx or [email protected]

I love it! Thanks Coleen :) Your team is very blessed to have you as their leader.

Thanks so much Ruthie!

I'm done with my 10-day countdown! I'm going to start sending it Friday and they will get a new message every day via iContact. That way I can see who is actually reading it!

My head is ready to snap off since I've been working on this for 2.5 hours but it's DONE! I might tweak it as I send them out but this is what I have for now.

I think I'm going to be rhyming in my sleep tonight!!!!

Attachments

• 10 day countdown.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 285
Oh my word this is soooo cute!! My daughter did a ryming Christmas letteer this year to send out with the kids picture and it was adorable like your countdown. I hope you don't mind if I use it with my team...imitation is the biggest form of flattery after all :D;) Thanks for sharing Colleen!

Please go ahead and use it! I'm happy to share it!!!!Since my mind is now running wild, I planning the rest of the meeting. I'm going to use the meeting planner along with the "Oh the places you'll go" theme. I googled it and came up with a few ideas:- latex balloons floating on the ceiling in bright colors... they will take them home
- gift bag with a twixit, kazoo and 4-5 unblown balloons to put on hosts' mailboxes when they arrive to help guests find the party
- Kohls had some Dr. Suess plush toys for $5 each... I might pick up some (we'll see). I'm also going to hit the clearance rack at Staples and get some office supplies. That's what they can choose from with their tickets.... but I have to think through the ticket part and how I'm going to award them and when I will draw them.I want to keep this meeting as cheap as possible... any additional ideas on how to do that would be greatly appreciated!

Great ideas Colleen!

& the Dr Suess stuffed animals from Kohl's benefits children's charities so that gets my vote!!

Check out the sales on the 26th you might be able to find some cute marked down things at Target they have lots of cute things in their Christmas aisle

I think I'm going to hit Staples and Office Depot for things after Xmas. My former D used to pile us up with *stuff* for recognition. It wasn't junk, it was just stuff... novelty kitchen towels, cookie jars, oversized cookbooks, etc. She wasn't a hoarder, but she was a shopper! I ended up with all of this *stuff* that I really couldn't do anything with and most of it ended up in the garage sale pile. I wish I had things that were more useful! I think that's why I'm leaning towards the office supplies. Heck, we can always use pens and labels!!!!!

Very true Colleen!!!

Colleen -
Thank you so much for all of this! I am working on making my meeting a HUGE event too, Our "NEW" National Executive Director is coming to do our meeting with us and I am so excited! I am definately going to use your ideas - LOVE them!

Lynette

I'm attaching the invite that I made for our B2B Meeting.

Colleen~ your right w/the "stuff" I seem to be a professional shopper too but I started doing practical "stuff" last year & my team <3 it.

Attachments

• B2B_invite.pdf
    318.9 KB · Views: 266
Wow...you ladies are creative and awesome! Thanks for sharing! I love your ideas!

1. What is the purpose of the January Btb Meeting?

The January Btb Meeting is a company-wide meeting held at the beginning of each year to discuss new products, sales goals, and strategies for the upcoming year.

2. Who is invited to attend the January Btb Meeting?

All Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and corporate employees are invited to attend the January Btb Meeting.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts announced at the January Btb Meeting?

Yes, the January Btb Meeting is a great opportunity to learn about upcoming promotions and discounts on products that will be available for consultants and customers.

4. Is there a dress code for the January Btb Meeting?

There is no specific dress code for the January Btb Meeting, but we recommend dressing professionally as it is a company-wide meeting.

5. Can attendees participate in the January Btb Meeting virtually?

Yes, the January Btb Meeting will be available for virtual attendance for those who are unable to attend in person. Details on how to access the virtual meeting will be provided closer to the event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Back