• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Booking Incentive: Earn Towels for Registering 6 January Shows

In summary, the January Booking Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book cooking shows during the month of January. To participate, hosts simply need to book a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The rewards for participating vary based on the total sales of the booked show and can include free products, discounted items, and special offers. This incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and rewards will be sent out after the show has been held and all orders have been processed, which can take up to two weeks.
dawnrody
I am a bit confused about the January booking incentive. If you register 6 january shows by the date in December, do you have to hold all 6 shows? What if you get a cancellation, will you not get the towels?

To my understanding they are not going to hold you to all six shows. I think they are just giving you a way to earn the product for free, and to help you get your year started off with a kick. :)

Do these have to be kitchen shows or do catalog shows count as well?

catalog shows count too, and the towels will be shipped to us in December so we can display it at January shows.

Please remember that you will only get one towel, not a set of 2!!

HonestyI think the biggest asset you have in this business is honest, with your clientele and the company. If you truly schedule 6 shows and one cancels I am sure the company won't pound down your door trying to get the towel back. However, I would be very disappointed if I found out one of my team members was dishonest and wrote in about 6 shows she never even booked. I think if you truly book them and are honest with yourself, you won't feel guilty if one backs out... of course, always giving yourself a one or two show cushion is a good idea too!
Melody

What is the "January Booking Incentive"?

The January Booking Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to book cooking shows during the month of January.

How can I participate in the January Booking Incentive?

To participate in the January Booking Incentive, simply book a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales during the month of January. You will automatically be entered into the incentive.

What are the rewards for participating in the January Booking Incentive?

The rewards for the January Booking Incentive vary depending on the total sales of your booked cooking show. Rewards can include free products, discounted items, and special offers.

Can I combine the January Booking Incentive with other promotions or discounts?

The January Booking Incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. Only one promotion can be applied per cooking show.

When will I receive my rewards for participating in the January Booking Incentive?

Your rewards for participating in the January Booking Incentive will be sent to you once your cooking show has been held and all orders have been processed. This can take up to two weeks after the show date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcbrandy