1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings January booking incentive

1. I am a bit confused about the January booking incentive. If you register 6 january shows by the date in December, do you have to hold all 6 shows? What if you get a cancellation, will you not get the towels?

Nov 17, 2005
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

To my understanding they are not going to hold you to all six shows. I think they are just giving you a way to earn the product for free, and to help you get your year started off with a kick. :)

Nov 17, 2005
  3. amya

amya Member

Do these have to be kitchen shows or do catalog shows count as well?

Nov 17, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

catalog shows count too, and the towels will be shipped to us in December so we can display it at January shows.

Please remember that you will only get one towel, not a set of 2!!

5. PCBeliever

PCBeliever Novice Member

Honesty

I think the biggest asset you have in this business is honest, with your clientele and the company. If you truly schedule 6 shows and one cancels I am sure the company won't pound down your door trying to get the towel back. However, I would be very disappointed if I found out one of my team members was dishonest and wrote in about 6 shows she never even booked. I think if you truly book them and are honest with yourself, you won't feel guilty if one backs out... of course, always giving yourself a one or two show cushion is a good idea too!
    Melody

Nov 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted