• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the January Bingo Card for the Spring Into Action Event?

In summary, PC HO is encouraging employees to be ready for their upcoming Spring into Action event by having completed their January Bingo card. The cards can be found on the Back to Business 2011 page under Activity #2.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm trying to get ready for Sunday's event. I read this in one of the messages that were sent.

Spring Into Action Event notice from PC HO(Canada)

Come to your event ready with : Your completed January Bingo Card – it will be an entry for a draw or two

Where do we find this card?

Hi Deb!

I received a Jan, Feb & March BINGO card from my director at her Back To Business meeting. I just checked CC and found them.... >Consultant and Leadership Training>Back to Business 2011. On that page scroll down and you should see Activity #2 in red and then a link to the Jan, Feb & Mar BINGO cards.

HTH

D.

Can you send me a link or a copy of the cards? I have looked all over CC and I can't find it. Thanks

I can't find it under Consultant & Leadership Training either. There is no "Back to Business 2011" link that I can see on the site...

Good Morning!

Maybe the Back To Business 2011 info was available to me b/c I was a TL in December? Anyway, I saved the cards as .pdf and have attached them for you.

Enjoy your Spring Training! Mine's on Sunday, can't wait! I'm heading to Halifax for the weekend later this afternoon.....have a show with a good friend tonight and will be staying with her for the entire weekend. Gotta love good friends who are also good hosts!

Cheers,
D.

Attachments

• Cdn Jan BINGO (2011).pdf
    94 KB · Views: 413
  • Cdn Feb BINGO (2011).pdf
    90 KB · Views: 403
  • Cdn Mar BINGO (2011).pdf
    88 KB · Views: 432
Just tried downloading the files and I'm just getting error messages with them. Guess maybe some of us weren't meant to have Bingo cards!

I had the same problem when I tried to download... :(
RossDeb2 are you going to Spring Launch in Toronto? hope to met you if you are!

i tried downloading the files I posted, I am getting the errors too....I tried going back to CC and opening up the links so I could post it here for you, but now the page just comes up blank for me (this has been happening to me a lot on CC....once I open a .pdf on CC once, I cannot go back and open it again....if, say I forgot to save something the 1st time I looked at it, I can't open it the second time to save it) Sorry, Cdn Cheffers.....at this point, a solution may be to have your D/upline/HD send the BINGO cards to your personal email addresses.Sorry, again!Off to load the car for my trip!Cheers,
d.

having trouble downloading the march bingo card keep getting an error message.

What is a "January Bingo Card" in Canada?

A "January Bingo Card" in Canada is a bingo card specifically designed for the month of January. It typically features winter or New Year themed images and words.

How do I play "January Bingo Card" in Canada?

To play "January Bingo Card" in Canada, you will need to purchase or create a bingo card that is specifically designed for the month of January. The game is played like traditional bingo, where players mark off squares on their card as numbers or words are called out.

Where can I find a "January Bingo Card" in Canada?

You can find "January Bingo Card" in Canada at various retail stores, party supply stores, or online. You can also create your own card using a bingo card generator.

What are some common images and words on a "January Bingo Card" in Canada?

Some common images and words on a "January Bingo Card" in Canada may include snowflakes, snowmen, hot cocoa, winter activities, New Year's resolutions, and more.

Can "January Bingo Card" in Canada be played online?

Yes, "January Bingo Card" in Canada can be played online through virtual bingo platforms or by using printable cards and playing virtually with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • AlowayFamily