• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for January Back to Work Meetings?

In summary, the first week of January will have back to work meetings for those who are working. Those who are not working will attend Leadership meetings. We will be discussing a plan for earning Level 1.
heather9892
are any of you going to your back to work mtgs the first week in jan?

ours is jan 5th and i have about 4 fence sitters im hoping to get there with the hopes of hearing where the trip is will push them over to the "right" side lol

I've never heard of a back to work meeting! Sounds like a good idea - but no one will know what the trips are until after Leadership, which is the 10th-12th!

I'm going. I need to get motivated!

We scheduled ours for right after Leadership. So all the excitement can run off to the rest of our team with the new info. and promos that PC will be announcing. PLus if the team is a little stagant this will revise them. Merry CHristmas everyone.

My SD is having a meeting on Jan. 4. (At least, I think she is. My director told me it would be that day, but nothing's been mentioned from upline.) Her group's been up and down a lot in the past couple of years, so I think the plan is to get people thinking about a workable game plan for the year. As far as I know, I'm the only person from her group that's attending Leadership, too, so there may be talk about a phone chain (or conference call) for announcements.

One thing that we will be discussing on the 4th is the plan I posted for earning Level 1 by the end of February.

You can have it (level 1) by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math), 10 shows per month (only slightly more than 2 per week).

Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

chefann said:
My SD is having a meeting on Jan. 4. (At least, I think she is. My director told me it would be that day, but nothing's been mentioned from upline.) Her group's been up and down a lot in the past couple of years, so I think the plan is to get people thinking about a workable game plan for the year. As far as I know, I'm the only person from her group that's attending Leadership, too, so there may be talk about a phone chain (or conference call) for announcements.

One thing that we will be discussing on the 4th is the plan I posted for earning Level 1 by the end of February.

You can have it (level 1) by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math), 10 shows per month (only slightly more than 2 per week).

Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

THAT'S positive thinking!
:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I've never heard of a back to work meeting! Sounds like a good idea - but no one will know what the trips are until after Leadership, which is the 10th-12th!

we are actually being told on jan 5th where our next trip will be,
i've heard through the grapevine our directors already know/or will know soon.

i think because we have a different trip than the US consultants
but we are having these mtgs where we will hear where the trip is as well as have prizes and surprises :D

ChefBeckyD said:

um - canada is different that the US..........sorry...............

heather9892 said:

but we are having these mtgs where we will hear where the trip is as well as have prizes and surprises :D
ok - should have read through to the end before I posted.

yeah - canada is different..............

Excellent breakdown of Jan and Feb . I will be putting that action plan into motion! I am not very excited about the Cdn incentive trip this year, however, I do love a pay cheque and free products.

heather9892 said:

Interesting...I just figured because everyone was going to Leadership Conference together this year, that the announcements would all be made there. So, Canadians will know before Leadership - sorta anti-climatic for them when they announce the Trips for the US. OR, is leadership "together but separate"? I thought meetings and announcements and stuff would be done together, but I guess not.

ChefBeckyD said:
Interesting...I just figured because everyone was going to Leadership Conference together this year, that the announcements would all be made there. So, Canadians will know before Leadership - sorta anti-climatic for them when they announce the Trips for the US. OR, is leadership "together but separate"? I thought meetings and announcements and stuff would be done together, but I guess not.

I think thier whole deal is different..but not sure. I dunno - you would think it'd ll be the same, but apparently not. (the same, but different.....lol)

I hope your meeting goes very well for you Heather!!!! Get those people signed up!!

yeah but even in the us some directors know what the "surprises" are before it is announced.

1. What are "January Back to Work Meetings"?

January Back to Work Meetings are meetings held at the beginning of the new year to get everyone back into the work mindset and set goals for the upcoming year.

2. When should we schedule our January Back to Work Meeting?

It is recommended to schedule your January Back to Work Meeting during the first week of January, after the holiday break.

3. What should be included in a January Back to Work Meeting?

A January Back to Work Meeting should include a review of the previous year's accomplishments, discussion of goals and objectives for the new year, team bonding activities, and any important updates or changes within the company.

4. How long should a January Back to Work Meeting last?

A January Back to Work Meeting typically lasts anywhere from 1-3 hours, depending on the size of the team and the agenda for the meeting.

5. What are some ideas for team bonding activities during a January Back to Work Meeting?

Some ideas for team bonding activities during a January Back to Work Meeting include icebreaker games, team building exercises, and group brainstorming sessions for goal setting. You can also consider incorporating a potluck or team lunch to promote camaraderie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • erinluvsken