• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the January 2019 specials at Kathleen's?

In summary, the specials for January 2019 include new product releases, discounted bundles, and exclusive offers for hosts and guests. These specials are only available during the specified month and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are available to all customers, but it is recommended to connect with a consultant for additional offers and discounts. The specials may vary by country, so it is best to check with a local consultant or the company's website for specific deals and promotions in your area.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,
Here are the specials for January 2019

Attachments

• 2019 -- JANUARY GUEST.pdf
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,720
  • 2019 -- JANUARY HOST.pdf
    213.3 KB · Views: 2,559
Thanks! I will work on the flyers today.

:1. 50% off all winter clothing
2. Buy one, get one free on all hats and scarves
3. 25% off all bootsWow, those are some great deals for the new year! I definitely need to stock up on some winter clothing and the 50% off deal is perfect. And the buy one, get one free on hats and scarves is a steal. I'm also in need of some new boots, so the 25% off discount is very tempting. Thanks for sharing these specials, I'll definitely be taking advantage of them!

What are the specials for January 2019?

The specials for January 2019 include new product releases, discounted bundles, and exclusive offers for hosts and guests. Check out our website or contact your local consultant for more details.

Can I still purchase December specials in January?

No, our specials change on a monthly basis and are only available during the specified month. However, we often have similar deals and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated with our newsletter or social media pages.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the January specials?

No, our specials are available to all customers. However, our consultants may have additional offers and discounts for their clients, so it's always a good idea to host a party or connect with a consultant for the best deals.

Are the January specials available in all countries?

Our specials may vary by country, so it's best to check with your local consultant or our website for specific deals and promotions in your area. Our goal is to make sure all customers have access to the best deals and products.

Can I combine the January specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, our specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, our consultants may have special offers and bundles available for their clients, so be sure to reach out to them for the best deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine