• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was the $68 sales promotion in January 2011?

In summary, the January 2011 Sales Promotion is a marketing campaign that offers discounts, deals, or special offers to customers during the month of January 2011. It starts on January 1st, 2011 and ends on January 31st, 2011. The specific products or services included may vary, but typically includes items such as clothing, electronics, and home goods. There may be exclusions or limitations, so it is important to read the terms and conditions. To participate, customers may need to visit a physical store or shop online, and some promotions may require a coupon code or special link.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm finally getting all the final things together for my taxes and checking out all my "other" stuff on my 1099. Does anyone remember what the sales promotion was for last January? It was valued at $68 - it wasn't the mini sling bag because that's on there already.

It was PC dollars. 5% for over $1250 in sales for consultants, SC and TL.

Last edited:
Ah thanks! Good thing I didn't count it since it probably went towards a supply order anyway!Can I just say I'm a little nervous this year because I think the trip I earned last year is going to mess with things :(

Yup, the trip can do that to your taxes.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with your question about the sales promotion from last January. The promotion was for the Mini Deep Covered Baker, valued at $68. I hope this helps with your tax preparations! Have a great day.

What is the January 2011 Sales Promotion?

The January 2011 Sales Promotion is a marketing campaign that offers discounts, deals, or special offers to customers during the month of January 2011.

When does the January 2011 Sales Promotion start and end?

The January 2011 Sales Promotion starts on January 1st, 2011 and ends on January 31st, 2011.

What types of products or services are included in the January 2011 Sales Promotion?

The specific products or services included in the January 2011 Sales Promotion may vary depending on the company or retailer running the promotion. However, it typically includes a variety of items such as clothing, electronics, home goods, and more.

Are there any exclusions or limitations to the January 2011 Sales Promotion?

The exclusions or limitations for the January 2011 Sales Promotion may also vary depending on the company or retailer. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the promotion to see if there are any specific restrictions or limitations.

How can I participate in the January 2011 Sales Promotion?

To participate in the January 2011 Sales Promotion, you may need to visit a physical store or shop online on the company's website. Some promotions may also require a coupon code or special link to access the deals. Check with the company or retailer for specific details on how to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
denise703
  • adnoel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Jean
  • babywings76