• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Our Success: $1,000+ Shows This Month

Only one more show in January!Finished January with $6229 in sales (6 shows) $1344. $1010 and $2123 in sales and 8 bookings for Feb and March.
DebPC
Staff member
Had my first $1,000 show yesterday. Who else has had one or more this month?

Well done Mom!!!

DebPC said:
Had my first $1,000 show yesterday. Who else has had one or more this month?

WooHoo Congrats!
I had 1 last week, 1440.00! YAY!! :D

i am working on one whoop whoop

I had one today and didn't expect it! I thought we may have 5 there (I haven't done so well with host coaching lately!) and there were 15!! $1,045! WAHOO!

Don't you just love that! I too was surprised. My host couldn't tell me at all how many would be there as it was at a bar and there was an open invitation. I ended up with 12.

My show for Saturday has not closed out yet, but she will be over $1,300 and my Sunday show is at $1,067!! 5 bookings between each party too!

DebPC said:
Don't you just love that! I too was surprised. My host couldn't tell me at all how many would be there as it was at a bar and there was an open invitation. I ended up with 12.

I do love it! When I was handing out the guest folders I started to freak out internally because I only had 15 with me!! :love:

baychef said:
My show for Saturday has not closed out yet, but she will be over $1,300 and my Sunday show is at $1,067!! 5 bookings between each party too!

That is awesome!! :love:

closed show $1017 not quite where I would have hoped but I am happy for the host.

i have had 3 this month! Its been crazy with what ppl are spending!!! Wahoo!!! Come on payday!!!

I have one sitting at $1600 right now!

Closed one this afternoon at $1344 and my next three hosts are repeat hosts (over 1200 each time) so time will tell...

My last show of the month is tomorrow and she is expecting 20 guests so I'm hoping for another one!

Just had my second one last night!! One more show on Saturday. . . .can I go for three???????

4 out of 5 kilo shows here! Hoping the fifth will be 1k as well! Fingers crossed!

2nd 1K show just closed. My last show for January is tonite!

Finished January with my best month ever!!! Just over $3000 - two $1000 shows and a couple of smaller shows - Can't wait for Launch this weekend!

Finished January with $6229 in sales (6 shows) $1344. $1010 and $2123 in sales and 8 bookings for Feb and March.

Only submitted one show in January, but it was over $1K! My hostess asked me when the last time I had a 1K show, and seemed really surprised when I told her, "I have at least one every month!"

Just closed out my 3rd $1k show for January. It was held the 29th- so didn't think I'd close in time. But I'm half way to the bag.

1. What qualifies as a $1,000+ show?

A $1,000+ show is any show that generates $1,000 or more in sales. This includes both online and in-person orders, as well as any orders placed during the show's designated ordering period.

2. How can I track my show's sales to see if it reaches $1,000?

You can track your show's sales by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and accessing the "My Shows" section. This will show you the total sales for each of your shows, as well as any orders placed during the show's ordering period.

3. Can I combine multiple shows to reach $1,000 in sales?

No, each $1,000+ show must reach the sales goal on its own. However, you can qualify for the $1,000+ show incentive multiple times in a month if you have more than one show that reaches the sales goal.

4. What is the incentive for reaching a $1,000+ show?

For each $1,000+ show you have in a month, you will receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a thank you for your hard work and success. This gift may vary each month, but it is always a fun and useful item for your kitchen or business.

5. Do online orders count towards the $1,000+ show goal?

Yes, online orders placed during your show's designated ordering period will count towards the $1,000+ show goal. This includes orders placed by your host and their guests, as well as any orders you may receive from outside customers during the show's ordering period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views