• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Specials Can I Get in January as a Pampered Chef Host?

In summary, the conversation discusses a company's January host specials, where hosts can receive added product or money for fundraisers from January 1-10, and any flat stone at the "price of the day" from January 1-31. The conversation also mentions using the "price of the day" as a selling tool and concerns about the italics on the flyer. Additionally, there is a discussion about earning triple points from January 5-10 and the possibility of getting recruits qualified for points. The conversation ends with someone deciding to use the host specials as a coupon in Christmas cards and asking for the coupon to be posted.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I'm printing and sending this in all my December Thank-you notes and Christmas Cards -
Company Host Specials for January on one side, and
My Specials on the other...
Jan 1-10 hosts get added product or $$ for fundraiser
Jan 1-31 hosts get any flat stone for the 'price of the day'

Sharing - good luck!

Attachments

• aa Scott's Jan Boost.doc
    194 KB · Views: 505
WOW! This is GREAT! Thanks.....:D

Triple points is only Jan 5-10.

Thanks for the flyer Scott. Great idea. My director just told me about the 'price of the day' and it is a great tool to sell!

Just my two cents, take out the italics. It makes it a little hard to read when the entire thing is italized. Although I didn't print it so it might come out better that way. Just trying to help :)

Thanks - you're right; it is better without the italics!

But the Shows have to be submitted 5-10th! I think that is what he is aiming at....My only question is the gifts for the 1-10 hosts. Did you have some things you had "stockpiled" you are using? I didn't notice any "amount" like shows over $300 get this... I think that would be mine. I'm going to "steal" the idea though because I was so close to winning this year....but lost due to my Recruits not following through and getting qualified! :(

pcchefjane said:
I think that would be mine. I'm going to "steal" the idea though because I was so close to winning this year....but lost due to my Recruits not following through and getting qualified! :(
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it may not be too late to get your recruits qualified and earn the 2,000 points. I don't think they have to qualify within the first 90 days to get the points, but must qualify before they go completely inactive. If that is the case for you it could be worth connecting with them and telling them about the Holiday ordering deadlines, the pc dollars and starting out 2010 with what they dreamed pc to be.

pcchefjane said:
But the Shows have to be submitted 5-10th! I think that is what he is aiming at....
They have to be HELD and SUBMITTED January 5-10.

thanks Scott,

I have scaled it back to add as a coupon to throw in my Christmas cards. This is awesome!!

Can you post your coupon?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Yes, please post the coupon :)

1. What is the "January 1-10 for Triple Points" promotion at Pampered Chef?

The "January 1-10 for Triple Points" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can earn triple points on their purchases made from January 1st to January 10th. This means that for every dollar spent, customers will earn three points instead of the usual one point.

2. How do I earn triple points during the promotion?

To earn triple points, simply make a purchase on any Pampered Chef products between January 1st and January 10th. Your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account.

3. Are there any exclusions for the "January 1-10 for Triple Points" promotion?

Yes, the promotion excludes any purchases made with Pampered Chef gift cards, as well as purchases made at outlet or clearance stores.

4. Can I combine the "January 1-10 for Triple Points" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the triple points promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions.

5. How long do I have to redeem my triple points earned during the promotion?

You have one year from the date of purchase to redeem your triple points. After that, they will expire and cannot be used towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies
Views
pcchefjane