• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan-Feb-Mar Specials Flyer: Don't Miss Out on 3 Months of Deals!

In summary, there have been requests for a flyer for Jan-Mar specials and members have shared their appreciation for the flyer created by Kam. There has also been discussion about updated flyers for Feb/March/April and March/April/May. Members have shared flyers and order forms and expressed their excitement for the upcoming flyers.
PamperedSD
Does anyone have a flyer done for Jan-Mar specials yet? THANKS!

Here's the one I have:

Attachments

• JanFebMar_2010_fillable.pdf
    484 KB · Views: 766
Thanks, that's awesome!

Kam Rocks!!!

Thank you! That was awesome :)

You ROCK - thank you!!

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks Kam, it's awesome!

Rock star!!! Thank you!

Oh goodie!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!

Thanks for all the compliments!! :) I really do enjoy creating these.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

This is FANTASTIC! I am fairly new at all this (my 90 days is Jan 11) and I'm amazed at all the cool stuff you guys create. How do you make these really fancy flyers??:thumbup:

Thanks so much this form is really great!

Anyone know of an updated flyer for Feb/March/April or March/April/May?

I saw it here yesterday, Are you looking for Karen? I told her I would poke around too.

Paulette - yes, I was looking for Karen.
Thanks Kathleen, this is what I was looking for. I can't wait for the March/April/May one!

VeronicaW said:
Paulette - yes, I was looking for Karen.
Thanks Kathleen, this is what I was looking for. I can't wait for the March/April/May one!

Awesome! I found some in my files I sent to her as well. Hopefully she can use one of them.

:D

Is there a March/April one yet?
Also looking for the March and April Order Forms too!

Thank You! You're Fabulous! :D

1. What is the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer about?

The Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the months of January, February, and March. It features new and exclusive products, as well as discounts and deals on popular items.

2. How can I access the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer?

The Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer can be accessed through our online catalog or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy of the flyer to be mailed to you.

3. Are the products in the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer available for purchase at any time?

No, the products featured in the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer are only available for purchase during the months of January, February, and March. After that, they may not be available again, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while you can!

4. Can I still use my consultant discount on Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer products?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to products featured in the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer, allowing you to save even more on these exclusive deals.

5. Can I host a party with the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer as the theme?

Yes, you can definitely host a party with the Janfebmar - 3 Month Flyer as the theme. Your consultant can help you plan the party and provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make it a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies