• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe include vanilla instant pudding mix, milk, creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, whipped cream, chopped peanuts, and crushed graham crackers. Substitutions for certain ingredients are possible, such as using almond or cashew butter and almond or soy milk. The recommended layering method is starting with crushed graham crackers, followed by the peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture, vanilla pudding, and whipped cream. The trifle should chill for at least 2 hours before serving and can be made ahead of time, with the chopped peanuts added right before serving.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can anyone direct me to this? Even after all this time I can't navigate through the search section with any luck at all :(

Search the FILES. Don't do a thread search. Search the files for peanut butter cup trifle and you'll find it.

Keith you're awesome! :) :) Thanks so much!

What ingredients do I need for Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe?

The ingredients for Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe are 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of whipped cream, 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts, and 1 cup of crushed graham crackers.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the creamy peanut butter with almond or cashew butter for a different flavor. You can also use almond or soy milk instead of cow's milk for a dairy-free option.

What is the best way to layer the trifle in Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe?

The best way to layer the trifle is to start with a layer of crushed graham crackers, followed by the peanut butter and powdered sugar mixture, then the vanilla pudding, and finally the whipped cream. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used up, and top with chopped peanuts.

How long does Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe need to chill before serving?

It is recommended to chill the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together and for the graham crackers to soften.

Can I make Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Janet's Pb Trifle Recipe a day ahead of time and keep it chilled in the refrigerator. Just make sure to add the chopped peanuts on top right before serving to keep them crunchy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • c00p