• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Recruiter Promotion | Pampered Chef

you can get an iPod Touch or iPad2 without a data plan and still use it. You just need an internet connection. However, if you want 3G service, you will need to pay for that.
YES! Fabulous!

I was only off by 95 recruits!! LOL! Looks exciting! I am taking Melissa's advice and warming up the phone handle before I head back to the salt mines tomorrow!!

Can't wait to see what success others have with this promotion. :goodluck:

Ok, Miss Negative is trying to get her butt out of the blues club and hoping to land closer to the wahoo club. Wish me :goodluck: in changing my crappy attitude!:)

P.S. thanks everyone for helping us kick each other in the butt instead of kicking each other to the curb!!

I received the e-mail AFTER I posted it! LOL Guess everyone's probably seen it now. ;)

Ann, I can't speak for others *but* I'm pretty sure I can when I say we're here for you! You can do it, if YOU BELIEVE! We believe in you, you need to believe in yourself. Amazing things just might happen! *hugs*

I have a few questions....
Who here has an iPod touch or a iPad® 2 & how much do they cost you each month? TIA :D

Ginger428 said:
I have a few questions....
Who here has an iPod touch or a iPad® 2 & how much do they cost you each month? TIA :D

My son has the iPad2 with-out the hot-spot package. No additional cost per month. I have an iPod TOuch and no additional cost for me either. I actually hardly ever use it (and I just HAD to have it! lol)

I have the iPad 2 with the ability to get a data package on a month to month basis (bought through apple not Verizon). I've only gotten the smallest data package twice since getting it and never used all of it within the time before it expired. It's $20 per month for that package.ETA: we do have Wi-Fi at home and many places I go also have it for free so all that cuts down on how much I actually use/need their data package.

I don't have either, but am using my iPhone from Japan with it on airplane mode (no cell connection) but the wi-fi works just fine ~ no additional cost. I think as long as you have a wi-fi connection, you are good to go on the iPod Touch & the iPad2 also. Hubby said they do have 3G capable iPads, but you are not required to have it... it's an extra option, not a need.

My iPad 2 is 3G when I'm using the paid for data. I don't know that it makes a difference but then I didn't have any i-anything before and it seems the same speed, etc when on home Wi-Fi but then too our home Wi-Fi is a very fast dsl connection.

Yes you can def. have an iPad or iPod Touch and not have a data plan and still use it to its fullest capacity - you just need an internet connection. YAY! I'm so excited about this promo!!! I am not a fan of Apple and wouldn't buy an iPad but a free one? Yes please!and the recruiting promo is AWESOME!!! I love giving away DCBs!

its just my DH & I & we don't have Wi-Fi. I have a cell phone & I go through Verizon & its 10.00 a month. I can text but I don't have a keyboard. :eek: So I guess what I'm getting at is how much more it will cost me a month to have one of these? :)

Ginger428 said:
its just my DH & I & we don't have Wi-Fi. I have a cell phone & I go through Verizon & its 10.00 a month. I can text but I don't have a keyboard. :eek: So I guess what I'm getting at is how much more it will cost me a month to have one of these? :)

Usually the data plan for a smart phone is about $30 per month but it really depends on your provider and how much data you want. I'd contact Verizon (since that's who you're with right now). They can tell you what you need to know. I know for my iPad I could choose from 3 plans for varying amount of data and the lowest is $20 (we use Verizon). If you don't download a ton you'll be fine. I hardly used any and I went to all my usual sites and did much of what I usually do on the computer when my time was running out and I still didn't use it all so I think you'd be fine with that too.

Of course we have to see what the app or whatever is once PC announces it to know how much data it will use but at least a part of our data plan will be deductable! :happyforyou:

PamperedK said:
Yes you can def. have an iPad or iPod Touch and not have a data plan and still use it to its fullest capacity - you just need an internet connection.

YAY! I'm so excited about this promo!!! I am not a fan of Apple and wouldn't buy an iPad but a free one? Yes please!

and the recruiting promo is AWESOME!!! I love giving away DCBs!

I'm glad to see Canada is doing this promotion too! Sounds like your Pampered Partner will be updated to P3 (or the new new world whatever they'll call it). Good news for you all! :sun:

I have problems with my laptop again and have been stuck using DH's tablet most of the time for the past week. I really dislike it - hard to type (I'm used to a keyboard), hard to click on things, only one window open at a time, can't open PDFs, and on and on. I think the brand is Archos. He pretty much will not get any Apple or Microsoft product and is a computer programmer so what he does get he loads with whatever programs he wants. Does anyone have a comparison of an iPad to other tablets on the market? My daughter got an iPod Touch for Christmas and loves it. She bought an iTunes gift card with her money so she can download music and apps. I really don't know what else it does besides being a camera, too.

I guess this is a pretty good sign that something will get announced at Launch to use these devices. I remember when they came out with P3. I heard via the grapevine that beta testers had a lot of problems with it. Then those initial users had a lot of problems. I waited until the last possible minute to start using it, once they worked out the bugs.

I'm so used to the last several years when the new year recruiting promo was Jan. & Feb. and not just Jan. I'll take PC bucks any time! I wonder what they have in store for Feb. I'm counting on double sales points but maybe recruiting will be tied to trip points, too.

I dont' know about P3...although yeah, if they go web-based then hopefully we'll be included in that!

Here's a JPG of the PDF file for anyone wanting to post on FB. You can upload it as a photo.

Attachments

• JoinJanuary2011.jpg
    JoinJanuary2011.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 378
Can anyone post a JPG of the for the recruiter flyer?

What is "Jan Recruiter Promo"?

"Jan Recruiter Promo" is a promotional event organized by our company in the month of January to attract more recruiters to use our services and find the best talent for their organizations.

Who can participate in "Jan Recruiter Promo"?

Any recruiter, hiring manager, or HR professional can participate in "Jan Recruiter Promo" as long as they are registered users on our platform and actively using our services to recruit candidates.

What are the benefits of participating in "Jan Recruiter Promo"?

By participating in "Jan Recruiter Promo", recruiters can avail exclusive discounts and offers on our services, get access to a wider pool of candidates, and receive personalized support to fulfill their hiring needs.

How can I sign up for "Jan Recruiter Promo"?

You can sign up for "Jan Recruiter Promo" by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. Once you are registered, you will automatically be eligible to participate in the promo.

Is there a deadline to participate in "Jan Recruiter Promo"?

Yes, the deadline to participate in "Jan Recruiter Promo" is the last day of January. Make sure to register and avail the benefits before the promo ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • LisaAnn