• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Newsletter Update: Mystery Solved | Rita's Monthly Updates

still trying to figure out how to blind copy everyone...LOL :rolleyes:Here's my newsletter. I liked Rita's format so much that I decided to 'borrow' it for mine. I'm planning to send another special edition newsletter later in the month to announce the new products and specials. Use what you want of this one.
thechefofnorthbend
Hi all. As you know I will be posting the newsletter from Rita each month. I am working on finding out the status of the Jan. edition, as I have not received one yet, myself. As soon as she shoots it over to me, I will get it posted on here. I promise!!! Thanks for your patience!!

Thanks Darby and tell Rita thanks a million and we miss her at CS!

Yes, thank you very much...I can't tell you how much I appreciate the newsletters that are posted here and I especially like Rita's. Thank you for providing!!!

I'm debating whether to send one at the beginning of the month or wait until after leadership when there may be some other specials to announce. I don't want to be constantly sending emails but I do like to be consistent on sending them. Maybe Rita is waiting to see what new items to announce?

Thanks to you Darby and to Rita for passing on such great ideas!

MicheleC said:
I'm debating whether to send one at the beginning of the month or wait until after leadership when there may be some other specials to announce. I don't want to be constantly sending emails but I do like to be consistent on sending them. Maybe Rita is waiting to see what new items to announce?

Thanks to you Darby and to Rita for passing on such great ideas!

I am waiting til after Leadership announcements to send out emails.

I want to wait until after Leadership for my newsletter, but I only have one January date available after that! Maybe I'll just try to fill the dates I have left before that with those I need to call. I'd love to be able to include new announcements from Leadership.

I'd like the newsletter NOW--because those that are interested will contact me and those that get it I can do follow up calls now----with the new incentives there will just be a handful interested--basically about recruiting--the other NEW announcements mostly pertain to US:D

I'm going to send out my newsletter as usual on Jan. 1, then send a short version with announcements after Leadership. But I frequently send a second newsletter mid-month, so that's nothing unusual for me.

Maybe I'll go ahead & send a smaller version of my regular newsletter with the recipe & specials. Then if there is any good info after Leadership I'll send a second one.

Anyone get the newsletter service from Stephanie at I believe it's called byrequest? I subscribe, haven't rec'd my Jan enews edition, and of course, I can't find her website. If anyone knows of this service, please let me [email protected]

dannyzmom said:
I am waiting til after Leadership announcements to send out emails.

DITTO!! I think it would be a wise decision.... or be prepared to send
out another one :eek:

Ann ~ I like your idea as well...I could send out #2 with all the "good stuff" after Leadership....

Last edited:
Any word from Rita yet????

I'm waiting too!!!
I hope she isn't waiting for mid month!

Here's mineHere's my newsletter.

I liked Rita's format so much that I decided to 'borrow' it for mine. I'm planning to send another special edition newsletter later in the month to announce the new products and specials. Use what you want of this one.

Attachments

• 2007 January Pampered Chef News.doc
    382.5 KB · Views: 593
Hmmmm...???I have tried and tried and have even sent emails to others I know who receive her newsletter and NOTHING! I hope everything is alright and just hoping that she is either on vacation or waiting until after the trip to Leadership. AS SOON as I get ANYTHING...it will be posted.

pamperedlinda said:
Here's my newsletter.

I liked Rita's format so much that I decided to 'borrow' it for mine. I'm planning to send another special edition newsletter later in the month to announce the new products and specials. Use what you want of this one.

This one is great. I really like it. Nicely organized with a very nice pop!!!! I would love to get this in my email. Great Job! Thanks for sharing!

I am still trying to figure out how to blind copy everyone...LOL :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:
Here's my newsletter.

This is great Linda! Thank you very much. I really appreciate all you ladies who post their hard work here!!! Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

Jilleysue said:
This one is great. I really like it. Nicely organized with a very nice pop!!!! I would love to get this in my email. Great Job! Thanks for sharing!

I am still trying to figure out how to blind copy everyone...LOL :rolleyes:
Well, I can't take full credit. Rita was my inspiration, her newsletters are always so neat and organized. I'm just not as creative as she is when it comes to adding all the little extras! Please use whatever you want and send this on as your own.

As far as the blind copies go - you should have an address line that says BCC. If not, you may have to go into your properties or options or somewhere and make it visible.

Nice format Linda ~ I didn't get all of the graphics, but I do like the sections you offer...

Everyone loves reading their name written in "the paper" so I am sure all of your "winners" are spreading your newsletter around...SMART:rolleyes:

PCGINA said:
Nice format Linda ~ I didn't get all of the graphics, but I do like the sections you offer...
:
Hey Gina,

Do you know which graphics didn't show up? Or, where they should have been? Did you get an 'x' or something where a graphic should have been? I ask my friends how my newsletters look from time to time and if they are able to get the fonts and graphics that I use. They always tell me that they get all of it and it looks good.

What program do you use for email? I try to keep the fancy stuff out so that it will transfer okay.

Thanks!

Fabulous!!! My New Year's Resolution is to send out monthly newsletters but I know I couldn't do it without all you creative ladies. Linda, you did such a wonderful job.

Can you give me an idea of the benefits of your Kilo Club. I have heard of it before but need a refresher.

Thanks
Cindy Landon

Cindy Landon said:
Fabulous!!! My New Year's Resolution is to send out monthly newsletters but I know I couldn't do it without all you creative ladies. Linda, you did such a wonderful job.

Can you give me an idea of the benefits of your Kilo Club. I have heard of it before but need a refresher.

Thanks
Cindy Landon

Hi Cindy,

I got the idea for my Kilo Club from several sources (here, a team mate, and others that do it). I sort of combined them and made my own. This is what I do: If someone has a $1000 show (guest sales) they become a member for 1 year. I will pay for their choice of the monthly host special (up to $25.00) and I will give them and additional 10% discount on whatever they order from me during that year (at a show or individual order - product only). If they decide to host another show during their Kilo Club membership year, their discount only applies to items that I make commission on (no additional 10% on free, half-price, or monthly special items). Make sense?

It has really helped my hosts to strive for the $1,000 show. I have had one$1,000 show each month since I started this. Prior to that I only had one $1,000 show in a year.

Thanks for the information. Since we are at the beginning of a new year this would be a good time to implement it.

Cindy

thanks Linda for sharing! Love your style!

Linda what do your kilo members get??!!
Great newsletter
I needed this NOW!!:D

Chef susan said:
Linda what do your kilo members get??!!
Great newsletter
I needed this NOW!!:D
see post #23

Thanks --I had just skimmed that one!!:D

LOVE IT --but how can I get it to be received without being an attachment--I usually do that with Ritas--it is also in word--but I can't get this one to do it--It mite just be ME!!!!:D

Chef susan said:
LOVE IT --but how can I get it to be received without being an attachment--I usually do that with Ritas--it is also in word--but I can't get this one to do it--It mite just be ME!!!!:D
I don't send it as an attachment. I write the newsletter in Word (do all my editing there) and then I copy and paste it into my email. I use Outlook Express for email.

It worked!! and am sending now---I really couldn't wait for the Rita's one--i just had a cancellation this a.m. for this month

Chef susan said:
It worked!! and am sending now---I really couldn't wait for the Rita's one--i just had a cancellation this a.m. for this month
I'm happy it worked for you!

Thank You!!!Linda,
Thank you for sharing this! I know you weren't the "original" creator, but you obviously put a lot of hard work into updating it. I love the format and it just seemed to POP! I have been a subscriber of Tasty Tidbits for a while now, and I needed something new. (No offense, Joy, I have enjoyed your newsletter!)
I just sent it out to all of my contacts and hopefully I will get some feedback!
Will you please post your Bonus Newsletter when you finish it? I would like to send it out as well.
I just got an email forwarded to me with Super Bowl trivia and PC Recipe suggestions from Marie Friedag (ED). I would be happy to forward it to you if you would like to include any of that info in the "Bonus Newsletter". Email me at [email protected] if you're interested!
Thanks again, Linda!

chefjenibel said:
Linda,
Thank you for sharing this! I know you weren't the "original" creator, but you obviously put a lot of hard work into updating it. I love the format and it just seemed to POP! I have been a subscriber of Tasty Tidbits for a while now, and I needed something new. (No offense, Joy, I have enjoyed your newsletter!)
I just sent it out to all of my contacts and hopefully I will get some feedback!
Will you please post your Bonus Newsletter when you finish it? I would like to send it out as well.
I just got an email forwarded to me with Super Bowl trivia and PC Recipe suggestions from Marie Friedag (ED). I would be happy to forward it to you if you would like to include any of that info in the "Bonus Newsletter". Email me at [email protected] if you're interested!
Thanks again, Linda!

I'd be happy to post my next newsletter. And, please go ahead and send me what you've got on the trivia and recipe ideas. That would be great! Send it to me at [email protected]. I'm not so great at coming-up with fun-facts and interesting stuff so maybe I can use that.

Linda - I was wondering.... and hoping... ;) have you had a chance to do your Bonus Newsletter yet? I loved your first one!

Thanks!

crystalscookingnow said:
Linda - I was wondering.... and hoping... ;) have you had a chance to do your Bonus Newsletter yet? I loved your first one!

Thanks!
I changed my mind and decided not to do a bonus one (I'm really afraid of inundating my customer's email box and I don't want them to think I'm swamping them with stuff!). Instead I'm going to send my Feb one out early. I'm working on it now. I should have it finished in the next few days. My goal is to get it out the first of the week.

I think I am doing the same, I don't want to swamp either...especially since I am going to do a booking blitz/CC Calls on Sunday night with my cluster!

How do you send this..do you copy and past it in an email or as a word doc?

Jilleysue said:
How do you send this..do you copy and past it in an email or as a word doc?
I copy and paste into an email. I think that people are more likely to read it if it pops up in front of them as opposed to opening an attachment. I know I am. I don't know how many attachments I've received that I have 'good intentions' of going back to read at a later time and then I never do.

Great newsletter, Linda! I saved it for future ideas in the future. I look forward to seeing your February newsletter when you post it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom