• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts!

It will download to your computer.The January KCN is available online the same way you can get the host specials, etc.... within consultant's corner, select the .pdf file for the KCN and then in the address box, change the "dec05" to "jan06" and voila!
Laurenncraigory
Just to let you all know, that time has come when we can kind of "sneak" and see January's KCN. I don't think it's all that great, but there are some good selling and booking tips included and the dessert on the front cover looks oh so yummy. For those of you who don't know how to get it yet, I attached it. I learned the trick from other consultants on this site in a nother thread. Enjoy and share your feedback!

Attachments

• jan06_kcn.pdf
    697.6 KB · Views: 723
There will be a special edition one released at Leadership conference I believe. Then that new one is included in the paperwork changeover packages everyone will get toward the end of January. All cluster meetings in January should include all the great new info!! I can't wait to hear it all.

I'm so excited! My name is in the recognition part of January! Yes! :D

Isn't thatthe Berrie's and Cream Wonton cups on the front cover?

YesIt is the Berries and Wonton Cups or whatever on the front cover. I pulled it up this morning and really read quit a bit of it. Both of the featured recipes sound delicious. I am thinking about trying them both out on my family!

march promo'sdid i miss the promo's or are not mentioned in this? i'm on the look out for March - I'll be moved & ready to go by then. If anyones knows.........please share!
thank you,
Monica

cwcollins said:
did i miss the promo's or are not mentioned in this? i'm on the look out for March - I'll be moved & ready to go by then. If anyones knows.........please share!
thank you,
Monica
We will learn about March at Leadership. They keep the new products and programs a secret so that there is excitement at the conferences and to reward those that take the time and committment to attend. They get to hear and see it all first. It really is worth it to attend if you can!

Go on line and sign up for conference club for National Conference in July. They take just a little out of your commission each month to cover the conference fees so you don't have to come up with a big chunk of change at the end. If you can't make it and notify them by the deadline you get all your money back in the next check so it's a no lose situation! This year they are making it even easier: Submit 3 shows in January and get $50 off or 6 shows to get $100 off! YOU WANT TO BE THERE!!!

Submit 2 of those shows before the 20th of January and you get the new stone that will be coming out in March for FREE - they'll tell us what it is and show us at Leadership!

PS: Lauren, how did you get the Jan KCN already? Directors don't get it for a couple days yet...

I think that the KCN is accessible the same way you can get the host specials, etc.... within consultant's corner, select the .pdf file for the KCN and then in the address box, change the "dec05" to "jan06" and voila!

1. What is KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts!?

KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts! is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new products and demonstrates how to make delicious desserts using those products.

2. When is the KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts! event?

The event will take place on January 15th, 2021 at 6 pm CST. However, the virtual event will be available for viewing after the live event for those who cannot attend at that time.

3. How can I register for the KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts! event?

You can register for the event on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Registration is free and only requires your name and email address.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts! event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available during the event. These deals will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to tune in and take advantage of them!

5. Can I ask questions or interact during the KCN Jan 2021: Sneak Peek & Yummy Desserts! event?

Yes, the event will have a live chat feature where you can ask questions and interact with other participants and consultants. There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the event to address any additional questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Pamperedhrcant
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • crissy11