• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Host & Guest Specials: Amazing Deals from Pampered Chef

In summary, this month's KCN says that if you submit three shows by January 20th, you will receive a $50 discount on the National Conference registration fee. If you submit six shows, you will receive a $100 discount on the National Conference registration fee. If you submit $5,000 in total commissionable sales, you will receive free National Conference early bird registration. A $175 value! Additionally, if you submit two shows by January 20th and one show by January 27th, you will receive the newest piece of Stoneware free.
The links work, so I'm bumping this back to the top!

I was trying to decide whether or not to look! Should I wait for the KCN to be surprised??? But I had to look and that's awesome! I LOVE that guest special. I wonder if we'll have a chance to earn it for free??? Or just buy it. :)

I hope we will get a chance to earn them, I just think they are precious and I love showing off our towels in my own kitchen. I am really excited over the extra $$ for the hosts, I've already had a couple people ask me if they were going to do something in Jan like the double points from last year! This rocks!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping there would be something great in January!! I'm going to have a Booth at a Baazar in December and I was hoping to fill my January up. I think that might just do it!! Yipee!!!! :D :D :D

I Love the guest special!!!Thank you Cindy. Those a beautiful!!! I attached the new KCN for november. I am having a problem attaching it. You can go to the website and change the oct to nov and see it we have a new incentive for December!!!
LEVEL 1: Submit $1,000 in com. sales and receive more than $80 in new spring products plus 500 points toward 2006 incentive program.
LEVEL 2: Submit $2,000 and receive more than $175 and 1,000 points.
LEVEL 3: Submit $5,000 and receive more than $350 and 2,500 in points.

Last edited:
Try this:D erase the "jan" and put in "feb" and see the Feb. host specials! I wanted to know this because I have an incentive out there for my November hosts, if they get 3 bookings from their show Dec, Jan, and Feb, I would give them the Feb host special FREE! Which isn't such a hit to my wallet because there would've been 3 shows from their's.

COOL BEANS!!

WooHoo - Feb rocks too! This should really get us excited for the new year!

here is february's I'm happy about that one! I already have two host for that one!!! They have been waiting on the cookware to go on sale. Now I can get them too !!! :)

Attachments

• hs_06feb.pdf
    53.9 KB · Views: 692
  • gs_06feb.pdf
    61.1 KB · Views: 648
All I have to say is.....Oh My Goodness!!! Oh My Goodness!!!!

Thank You!

breathe.. breathe..these specials are SWEET! :) hopefully i can get some bookings from these! um, what is KCN?

The Nov KCN says there is a Jan consultant special insert. Anyone know what it might be? Or how to look at the inserts? :rolleyes:

KCN = Kitchen Consultant News

I found this on the calander part of Nov. KCN

January Consultant Sales Promotion
• Submit three Shows and receive
$50 off the National Conference
registration fee.
• Submit six Shows and receive
$100 off the National Conference
registration fee.
• Submit $5,000 in total commissionable
sales and receive free National
Conference early bird registration.
A $175 value!
Early Bird Bonus
• Submit two Shows by Jan. 20
and receive the newest Stoneware
piece FREE :D

I have to say all this makes me so excited and I cant wait to get on the phone tomorrow. :D And I qualified today for my ssm1 bonus. Even though it snowed today all in all it turned out to be a good day. :)

Last edited:
A quick question for everyone--how far in advance do you "allow" your guests see the Host/Guest Specials for the coming months? What I mean is, do you show them the specials in Oct. for Dec? or just November's? In November, do you show only the December specials or do you show the Jan. and Feb. specials, too? Also, do you show the Guest Specials to your guests and only the Host Specials to those who are interested in booking a show with you at the end of the presentation while going over their order forms? Or do you show both the Host and Guest Specials to your guests during/at the end of the demo while going over their orders? Sorry so many questions, but I'm still trying to find my comfort zone with guests and bookings.

I feel like a real big dummy...i figured I might get lucky and get to see march's stuff too, but I forgot to change from 05 to 06 so I saw this year's...I can't believe they gave out the garlic press!!! I was so excited and then I realized how much of an idiot I was and laughed...oh well! Thanks for sharing everyone!

I've tried that changing the month thing to find out what our guest and host specials are in canada and will only work the day they actually post it on their site. SUCKS I want to know know. I sure hope it is like yours that is sooooooo great.

SoooHow do you accumulate points throughout the year? What type of programs are there to earn more points? How many points do you get for sales?

These specials ROCK!!! I cannot wait to share them at my show tomorrow!!!!

A Calendar Killer
I cannot wait to share them at my show tomorrow!!!!
By sharing January information with your hosts now instead of booking November & December first, you're hurting your own calendar. If you have all you can handle in shows for November, then book for December and get the new products free (and the points). They'll come from guests at your November/December shows. Don't share January or February yet unless you're wanting hosts to postpone for what they may think of as "a better deal".

I have 8 shows booked in November and none in December. I am going to push for a full calendar for January. That is one GREAT special.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon

I went to the PC site to download the KCN and it wouldn't let me bring up any of them for the current month. Same for the host/guest special.

Boomer Sooner
shannon

To EmilyIt really is up to you how far in advance you want to share the good news. Like Rita said, if a potential host believes Jan is so much better than Nov or Dec then you'll lose that closer in booking. It kinda depends on what your goals are. If you've kinda given up on this year already (which is a shame because we are in our hottest selling time of the year) then start booking next year.

I have some Jan bookings and no Dec bookings. That is not because I shared the specials, but because that is what worked best for my host. The only available dates I carry with me to my shows are for Nov and Dec.

I am running a special for my Nov hosts that if they receive 1 booking for each of the remaining months of the Fall/Winter season (3, Dec, Jan, Feb) they get the Feb host specail FREE from their friend's show. But all three of the parties have to hold. My Nov hosts are pretty excited about that. If that works then I'll have at least 6 shows for Dec and Jan!! COOL BEANS, hun?!

To Chef KernsDid you make up a flyer for your Nov hosts to get the bookings for the free gift for Feb? If so, can you share it....or just let us know in so many words what you said or did? I think its awesome.
To everyone - as for sharing the Jan/Feb specials. At our cluster meetings my director is always stressing to book the next month and dont worry about the following months until the next month is booked as much as you wish...but I kinda disagree depending on the circumstance. I have a catalog show going on right now at my eye doctor and I checked today and a girl there wants to book, but she said Nov & Dec are already crazy for her with her kids and all, so I mentioned January and she about died. She said she didnt even think she could book that far in advance and she is so excited over the extra $$$ for the host, so I went on and booked her. I have a big show here in my neighorhood on Nov 18th and I am definitely going to push January. I am so excited over February cuz I have wanted the Prof Family Skillet for so long but I kept spending my commission on other things - so I am going to hold my own little catalog party and get it! Yippee!!!!!!!

CindyI was just sharing the details by word of mouth until I had graphics for the Jan and Feb specials. Now that I know what they are I will work on one tomorrow. However, if someone else out there is enterprising and creative by all means jump on it :p !

Don't Let This Pass You By...Hello everyone...sorry, long time, no post! I've been blessed with lots of shows in the last few weeks! YEAHHHHH! I'm also working on trying to promote to FD and maybe even Director before the end of the year! Every one say a prayer, send up a blessing, cross your fingers, wish me good luck, whatever you do...I have 5 potential recruits!

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy....I'm here to tell you, DON'T LET THE JAN. & FEB. SPECIALS PASS YOU BY!!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM! I let the cookware special from 2000 pass me by & boy was that stupid!!!!! As a host in Jan. 2000, you had the option to by the Prof. Cookware like this...4 pc. for $40 or 6 pc. for $50 or both for $90 (I think, I can't remember exactly, but it was a HUGE DEAL, and being a new consultant then, I didn't know what I was passing by & now I kick myself everytime I think about it!!!!

As you see...it's been 5 years since a special has been our cookware, so BUY IT!

Booking far in advanceYour right - it can hurt your business by showing those host specials now. I know that hosts are more likely to cancel when they book a show that far in advanced. But I feel I am in a safe place to atleast share information because I am booked for November and have one opening left in December. I want the guests to see those specials and hopefully atleast consider being a host. That way when the time comes to start booking for January and February, I've got some leads I'll be able to contact. I actually got a lead for January from the show yesterday. So I am pretty happy with that. ;)

How did you find the specials??Hello everyone. I am new to this site as well as being a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant. I am in my Month 2 Super Starter. I was wondering how you were able to find the January Specials already? I have been searching the website high and low and cannot find them. Well thanks for sharing. Look forward to talking to you all.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and there will be some links for you. Just click and enjoy!

Thanks!Thank you! :)

I didn't want to look into the "future", but couldn't help myself! Hopefully, I won't be tempted to talk about them at shows b/c I really need to keep focused on Nov. & Dec. I will definitely be taking advantage of the cookware for myself!

Also, I heard on one of my CD's that if you book further than 2 months out, you risk more cancellations.

Another thing that I just thought of....December is an important month for earning the Spring/Summer products for free, isn't it? I'm nervous about that b/c I feel pressured to get as many shows as possible in before the 14th due to Christmas.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where you are finding all this good stuff? I went to the PC Website and I can't find ANYTHING.

pull up the december specials for the host and guest and change the 05dec to 06jan or however they have it. You can do the same thing for February. You also can look up Novembers KCN online by changing the month on the Octobers KCN. :D

Share NOW!!I share the specials for all months I know about and here's why/how:

By telling them what's coming up I can urge them to book for the earlier month and be able to get the specials for ALL of the months by having friends book for the other months.

I am urging close in bookings by pointing out that everyone needs to get gifts and it's the time of year that people want cooking and baking products for all the extra cooking that the holidays bring. I also urge them to book soon because it is proven that hosts who are excited about their show have the best shows and hosts that book close in keep the excitement that made them book in the first place - and they want to get as much free and at a discount as they can. I remind them that they can shop for gifts too whith their discount.

If you want the show to be November but she loves the January host special then just tell her that we can do her show now and she can get some Simple Additions on special to use over the holidays and then when her friends book in January and February she can get those specials too.

All that being said, I find that most people book the date they want and the bonus is just that, a bonus.

I am also using the Sell-a-Thon as a recruiting tool! I'm telling potential consultants that they can get some or all of the new Spring products for free and bonus points for next year's trip to ??????? on top of the regular SS bonuses. It's powerful!

MSmith said:
Another thing that I just thought of....December is an important month for earning the Spring/Summer products for free, isn't it? I'm nervous about that b/c I feel pressured to get as many shows as possible in before the 14th due to Christmas.

Yes you are very right! Go back to the beginning of the thread, some has posted what new spring/summer items you can earn with your December sales!

My director said at our last cluster meeting that now is the time to start pushing Jan. If you don't start getting people to think about that now, in just a few weeks they will be so bogged down in holiday prep, that they will tell you to wait until after the holidays. When you do call them, you will probably need at least 3 weeks to send out invites, etc, so your first shows won't be until Feb. So January will not be good and things will just SLOW DOWN!

Her suggestion instead, which I am doing, is to suggest that Jan will be an awesome time to book a show. The inlaws are gone, the decorations are put away, its cold and dark out - invite the girlfriends over for a glass of wine and some great food. Oh, and BTW, you can get an extra 50% in free products!

Paint a word picture to entice them and you will keep your business going into the new year.

Leesa

Yes, my director also suggested having January booked before Thanksgiving. My November is full, Dec and Jan have one booking each, and I have one "maybe" for Feb, so I'm hoping to get them all filled up as the month goes on!

Jan Booking BenefitHow will the booking benefit work for past hosts whose guests book in January? :confused:

The Booking Benefit for January is either the new Sweetheart kitchen towels or the dessert plates for 60% off. Not very exciting.

guess it depends on the host. I have a host who will have 2 shows that booked from hers in Jan, she is excited she will be able to get 2 sets of the plates.

about KCNwhen I go to the web site I cant change the month to see what new
Help please explain how you do it

Finally had timeto work on a flyer for my November hosts. Since they all have the host packet already I will just mail this flyer to them. I have already shared this special with them so it will not come as new news (unless they weren't listening to me).

Here is the special I was talking about...each November host is encouraged to receive 3 bookings; one in Dec, one in Jan and one in Feb. When their friends hold the party that makes them eligible to receive the Feb host special for FREE. It's the cookware so you'll have to DIG DEEP for this one. But there will have been 3 shows from their's so it's not so bad!

I'm sure someone can think of something to enchance the flyer and all comments are appreciated. Thank you!!

Okay...this site is experiencing technical difficulties with the file attachment area so I'll try adding it to my post later.

Last edited:
Chef Kearns said:
to work on a flyer for my November hosts. Since they all have the host packet already I will just mail this flyer to them. I have already shared this special with them so it will not come as new news (unless they weren't listening to me).

Here is the special I was talking about...each November host is encouraged to receive 3 bookings; one in Dec, one in Jan and one in Feb. When their friends hold the party that makes them eligible to receive the Feb host special for FREE. It's the cookware so you'll have to DIG DEEP for this one. But there will have been 3 shows from their's so it's not so bad!

I'm sure someone can think of something to enchance the flyer and all comments are appreciated. Thank you!!

Okay...this site is experiencing technical difficulties with the file attachment area so I'll try adding it to my post later.
Chef Kearns,
Were you ever able to post that attachment? I just came on here to post on this thread because I'm desparately searching for a flyer that highlights Jan and Feb host specials. Most of you out there are much more computer-savvy than me and can do flyers beautifully, so I thought I'd see if anyone has one like this they'd be willing to post.

I put flyers like this in the clear pocket side of my homemade lap boards (made of 3-ring binders...an awesome idea I got off this site) and I was hoping to find a flyer here. If I started from scratch and did one, it probably wouldn't be too pretty. If anyone has something like a flyer that promotes the Jan and Feb specials, I'd love to borrow it. Thanks SOOOO much!!!

Try this one BeckyI got it somewhere, maybe here. Who knows.

Attachments

• Host specials Nov thru Feb generic.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 367
Thanks Deb, that's perfect! Now that I see it, I do remember seeing it on here, but I had no idea where I saw it. Thank you!!!!! :D

MSmith said:
I didn't want to look into the "future", but couldn't help myself! Hopefully, I won't be tempted to talk about them at shows b/c I really need to keep focused on Nov. & Dec. I will definitely be taking advantage of the cookware for myself!

Also, I heard on one of my CD's that if you book further than 2 months out, you risk more cancellations.

Just remember you can close some of your later November shows on Dec. 1st and have them count towards your December totals (but still be November shows). Also call in all those favors and friends you haven't asked, people who have said "maybe" and encourage catalog shows! It's easy this time of year and the hostess benefit is AWESOME! Don't beg & plead - treat it like you really want them to take advantage of the holiday sales boost. If that doesn't work, you can plead and beg with some friends. *wink* - Just tell them you get free Spring/new items based on your sales and could they help you out.

Trying againI went back to try to post it and it didn't work. So, I'll try again.

Sorry ladies, it still won't take it. If you really are interested just send me an email and I will try to attach it for you.

[email protected]

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Shows