• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Jan Hosting and Guesting on One Page? Check Out the Specials!

In summary, "Jan Host/Guest on One Page" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for hosts and guests to easily manage and keep track of their orders and party information. It can be accessed through a Pampered Chef consultant's personal website and allows users to view party information, make changes, and track rewards and orders. A Pampered Chef account is not required to use the tool, but users will need to provide their name and email address. "Jan Host/Guest on One Page" is secure and only accessible by the user, their consultant, and Pampered Chef.
kam
Staff member
Here is the flyer with Jan host & guest specials on one page.

(Completely forgot to post it earlier!)

Thanks!

Attachments

• Jan2012_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 656
Thanks bunches, Kam!!! :)

Thanks so much, Kam! really appreciate your work!

Thank you!

Is there a Feb. one posted somewhere on here?

Byrd, I was looking for the same thing. I want to make sure I am showing both this weekend. Kam's combo sheets save me so much work... I am so appreciative

Last edited:

What is "Jan Host/Guest on One Page"?

"Jan Host/Guest on One Page" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for hosts and guests to easily manage and keep track of their orders and party information.

How do I access "Jan Host/Guest on One Page"?

You can access "Jan Host/Guest on One Page" through your Pampered Chef consultant's personal website. Simply log in using your consultant's username and password, and you will be directed to the page.

What can I do with "Jan Host/Guest on One Page"?

With "Jan Host/Guest on One Page", you can view your party information, including guest list and orders, make changes to your party, and track your host rewards and guest orders.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to use "Jan Host/Guest on One Page"?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef account in order to use "Jan Host/Guest on One Page". However, you will need to provide your name and email address to access the page.

Is "Jan Host/Guest on One Page" secure?

Yes, "Jan Host/Guest on One Page" is secure. Your personal information and party details are protected and only accessible by you, your consultant, and Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies