• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Free for All: Upcoming Product List and Levels

In summary, Jan Free for All Products are all-natural, free from artificial ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO, making them a healthier option for those with dietary restrictions. They are safe to use in the kitchen and undergo rigorous testing for quality and safety. The Jan Free for All line includes a variety of kitchen essentials such as cooking oils, seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes. These products have expiration dates clearly labeled on the packaging and can be purchased in bulk for businesses.
NRcritques
Gold Member
When does HO make there list for what levels get what product for Free for all?

They told us the first level today, but as I didn't earn it... I didn't pay much attention. I know the single serving pan was in there, and a rub. She seemed to think the list would be available on Monday.

We (in cda) were asked to vote at launch. I'm thinking with the delay due to weather in some areas of NA it most likely would be mid-month at the earliest

The voting isn't for Free-For-All, which is already earned. The voting is for the bonus February products that you can earn. :)

Hi there,Thank you for your question. The Home Office typically releases the free product list for each level at the beginning of each quarter. However, it is subject to change and may vary depending on promotions and availability. I recommend checking your back office regularly for updates and announcements from the Home Office. Additionally, your upline and team leaders may also have updates on the free product list.Hope this helps! Happy cooking!Best, A Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the benefits of using Jan Free for All Products?

Jan Free for All Products are made with all-natural ingredients and are free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. They are also gluten-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO, making them a healthier option for those with dietary restrictions.

Are Jan Free for All Products safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, Jan Free for All Products are safe to use in the kitchen. They are made with high-quality ingredients and undergo rigorous testing to ensure their safety and quality.

What types of products are included in the Jan Free for All line?

The Jan Free for All line includes a variety of kitchen essentials such as cooking oils, seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes. These products are perfect for enhancing the flavor of your dishes without compromising on health.

Do Jan Free for All Products have expiration dates?

Yes, Jan Free for All Products have expiration dates. The expiration dates are clearly labeled on the packaging, and it is recommended to use the products before the expiration date for optimal freshness and flavor.

Can I purchase Jan Free for All Products in bulk for my business?

Yes, Jan Free for All Products can be purchased in bulk for businesses. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk ordering and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Danswife
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom