• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Sales Promotion: Have You Received Your Reward Yet?

In summary, the current Jan/Feb sales promotion is the "Winter Warm-Up" promotion, where customers can save up to 20% on select products. The promotion is valid from January 1st to February 28th and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only select products are eligible for the discount, and to take advantage of it, customers can shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Has anyone received their's yet? I haven't been on here in awhile to know if this has been posted, but has anyone gotten what they earned yet? I need my new coffeemaker!

I haven't, but I am eagerly awaiting my first piece of PC cookware!

No I haven't received mine either!

oh I want my margarita machine....LOL
karlene

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I wanted to let you know that the company is working hard to fulfill all orders and rewards in a timely manner. Due to high demand and supply chain disruptions, there may be delays in receiving your earned rewards. I completely understand your excitement for your new coffeemaker and I assure you that it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and support!

1. What is the current Jan/Feb sales promotion?

The current Jan/Feb sales promotion is the "Winter Warm-Up" promotion, where customers can save up to 20% on select products.

2. How long is the Jan/Feb sales promotion valid?

The Jan/Feb sales promotion is valid from January 1st to February 28th.

3. Can I combine the Jan/Feb sales promotion with other offers?

No, the Jan/Feb sales promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Are all products included in the Jan/Feb sales promotion?

No, not all products are included in the Jan/Feb sales promotion. Only select products are eligible for the discount.

5. How can I take advantage of the Jan/Feb sales promotion?

To take advantage of the Jan/Feb sales promotion, simply shop online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and the discount will be automatically applied to eligible products at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies