• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to shake things up with the Margarita Maker?

In summary, Many individuals received their Jan/Feb promo email and were excited to choose their desired appliance. Some went for practical choices, while others chose more fun options. Some were still waiting for their email, while others had to contact for assistance. Overall, everyone was happy with their selections and looking forward to using their new appliances.
flemings99
Gold Member
Got my Jan/Feb promo e-mail :love:

I'm going with the maragrita maker. Already have the 5 piece stainless--had thought about getting it and re-selling to make $, but went practical with my level 1 selection--this one I decided was all about FUN.

Think it will be great to take to shows for mexican parties and fun to make smoothies with the kids this summer.

Congrats!!

Got my email too and just selected my Waring Pro Deep Fryer!!! (I was a little excited to get level 3!!!)

Got the waffle maker! Whoo hoo!

just picked the ice cream maker and the 10 in skillet

Should I be worried that my email hasn't come yet?

Just got my e-mail and decided to add yet another appliance to my overcrowded counter...the egg poacher/toaster thing. Oatmeal for breakfast just isn't doing it for me anymore...hoping an egg a day will help stave off the snack attacks.

susanr613 said:
Just got my e-mail and decided to add yet another appliance to my overcrowded counter...the egg poacher/toaster thing. Oatmeal for breakfast just isn't doing it for me anymore...hoping an egg a day will help stave off the snack attacks.

Totally off topic, but if I eat cereal for breakfast, I am STARVING by 10am, but if I eat an egg, or something else that is high protein, I am good until lunch.

(If I have a handful of nuts with my oatmeal it helps though!)

I earned Level 2 and picked two items from Level 1. I got the 10" stainless skillet and the Ice Cream maker for my DD.

my DH is wanting the ice cream maker really bad. He keeps asking me when we will be getting it.

I got my email today as well and I choosen the waffle maker my daughter can't wait she wants waffles lol I am excited she is happy about it lol the things that makes 5 yrs old happy.

I picked the stainless cookware from level 1! Can't wait to get it :balloon:

I got the waffle maker! I've always wanted one but never justified just buying one! So, I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully I can find some low fat waffle recipes to go with my weight watchers. :)

I got the kitchen aid mixer.. I can't wait to try it out..

I got the Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer and the Ice Cream Maker.

Got mine too! Decided to go with the Cafe Latte Mixer from level 1. I did this because I did some research and found out it cost more than the Egg Toaster thing and I think I would use it much more often.
I LOVE MY COFFEE!!!
But I still need a toaster and found out they have that Egg & Toaster thing at Target for $34.99. So I am going to use my commission check to get that for my other half. He wants it so bad but the funny thing about that is I could not get him out of bed in time to make himself breakfast on a weekday before work if I pushed him out of bed! He'd simply fall back to sleep on the floor! And I hate eggs with runny yolks so...

I called because I didn't get the email. I now have to email to get it checked out. :-(

turtle15 said:
I called because I didn't get the email. I now have to email to get it checked out. :-(

Yay! They fixed the glitch! I got the 10" skillet!

I got the 10" inch skillet! Wahoo!

1. What is the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail?

The Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail is a special promotional email sent out by Pampered Chef at the beginning of January and February. It features exclusive deals and discounts on popular products for a limited time.

2. How often is the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail sent out?

The Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail is sent out twice a year, in January and February, to kick off the new year and celebrate Valentine's Day.

3. How do I sign up to receive the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail?

If you are an existing customer, you will automatically receive the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail. If you are a new customer, you can sign up for our email list on our website or during the checkout process.

4. Are the deals in the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail available in stores?

No, the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail deals are exclusive to online purchases only and cannot be found in our physical stores.

5. Can I use multiple promo codes from the Jan/Feb Promo E-Mail on one order?

No, only one promo code can be used per order. However, you can save multiple products to your cart and use different promo codes on each item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • almondfarm