• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert | Specials & Customizable Options Available

In summary, the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert features a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including the Quick Cooker, Serrated Peeler, and Garlic Press. These products can also be purchased on the website or through independent consultants. There are special discounts available for a limited time, and the insert will only be available for the months of January and February. Physical copies can be requested from an independent consultant or customer service, or viewed online.
kam
Staff member
Didn't realize a few people had requested this one, but here it is.

I have updated it with Jan and Feb specials.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can also edit the Sales Blurb and change it how you want.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJanFeb2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 574
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Mini Catty Insert for Jan/Feb. I am going to send notes to all past hosts and this will be great to let them know what is coming up. You are amazing! Thanks!!

What products are featured in the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert?

The Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert features a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including our new Quick Cooker, Serrated Peeler, and Garlic Press.

Can I purchase these products outside of the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert?

Yes, all of the products in the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert will also be available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants.

Are there any special deals or discounts on these products in the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert?

Yes, many of the products in the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert are offered at a discounted price for a limited time. Check the insert or our website for specific deals.

How long will the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert be available?

The Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert will be available for a limited time, typically for the months of January and February. After that, it will be replaced with a new insert featuring different products.

Can I receive a physical copy of the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the Jan/Feb Mini Catty Insert from your independent consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also view the insert online on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views