• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Host Special Flyer: Have You Created Yours Yet?

In summary, the host special for January and February is the Stoneware Entertaining Set, which includes the Large Round Stone, Mini Round Stone, and Mini Serving Spatula. To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book a party for a future date. The host special cannot be substituted for a different product and is available for both in-person and online parties, as long as the qualifying requirements are met. It cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, but as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone put a Jan/Feb Host Special Flyer together yet? Joy???? I am preparing to send out the remaining calendars I have to my top 2009 hosts and would like to include those host specials in a flyer. Thank you in advance. Happy New Year to all!

I think there were some already going around a few weeks ago....check back a few weeks...HTH

Thank you Kathleen....it was exactly what I was looking for.

Hi Joy,I have just finished putting together my Jan/Feb Host Special Flyer and I am excited to share it with you! I have included some amazing deals for our hosts during these months, and I can't wait for them to see what they can earn. I think it's a great idea to include the host specials in your calendar mailing - it's a great way to remind them of the amazing benefits of hosting a party.I hope your 2019 was successful and I wish you an even more successful 2020. Happy New Year to you and all of our fellow consultants!

1. What is the host special for January and February?

The host special for January and February is the Stoneware Entertaining Set, which includes the Large Round Stone, Mini Round Stone, and Mini Serving Spatula.

2. How do I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book a party for a future date.

3. Can I choose a different product as the host special?

No, the host special for January and February is the Stoneware Entertaining Set and cannot be substituted for a different product.

4. Is the host special available for online parties as well?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties, as long as the qualifying requirements are met.

5. Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • VeronicaW