• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Host/Guest Specials/Of's

In summary, someone on here has made up flyers for the January/Febuary Host/Guest Specials and Order Forms yet.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Has anyone made up the flyers for the January/Febuary Host/Guest Specials and Order Forms yet? I couldn't find them.

they're on CC

Thanks, but, in the past, someone on here has made up flyers so the specials are all on one side - this is what I'm trying to find, if someone has made them up yet.

I have a Jan/Feb Host/Guest Special on one page - but it is just over the 2MB limit for pdfs. I am too tired tonight to try to reduce it but keep quality. If I don't get to it on Sunday, I will definitely get to it on Monday.

If you can believe it, I just got around to putting up the tree and finishing decorating today! Ugh! Better late than never.

Thanks for your work on these flyers and for sharing with us. It is most appreciated! = )

If it makes you feel better....we're going to get our tree tomorrow! :eek: Yikes! Sad....been feeling very bah humbug! :yuck:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thanks for your work on these flyers and for sharing with us. It is most appreciated! = )

If it makes you feel better....we're going to get our tree tomorrow! :eek: Yikes! Sad....been feeling very bah humbug! :yuck:

Thanks! Yes, I have been feeling the same - just not in the Christmas spirit. Plus, I have had a cold all week - so that didn't help. Thank goodness my shopping is done, though. :) Wrapping today!

I think I may have gotten the majority of shopping done...it's been sporadic, so I'll know once I regroup! lol Here's hoping that cold vanishes sooner than later. = )

I understand - Life Happens!
When you are able to sit for a few minutes to knock it out, we'll be waiting!
Thank You!

***bump***

I will get to the Jan/Feb Guest Host on one page sometime today and post when it is done.

Thanks Kam! :)

What are the current Jan/Feb host specials?

The current Jan/Feb host specials include the Mix 'N Chop, Mini Measure-All Cup, and the Flexible Cutting Mat. Hosts can earn these items for free or at a discounted price by hosting a qualifying party during these months.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during Jan/Feb?

Hosting a party during Jan/Feb not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but also gives you a chance to try out new products and recipes, and spend quality time with friends and family.

What are the guest specials for Jan/Feb?

The guest specials for Jan/Feb include the Mini Measure-All Cup and the Flexible Cutting Mat. These items are available at a discounted price for guests who attend a party during these months.

Can I combine the host and guest specials for Jan/Feb?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you have the opportunity to earn both the host and guest specials for free or at a discounted price.

How long do the Jan/Feb host and guest specials last?

The Jan/Feb host and guest specials are available for a limited time only. They are typically available from January through February, but exact dates may vary. Be sure to check with your consultant for specific dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUPE
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
pampered1224