• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January & February Host Special Flyer | Get Exclusive Deals Now!

In summary, the Jan & Feb Host Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for hosting a party during the months of January and February. To obtain a copy, you can attend a Pampered Chef party during these months or contact your consultant directly. The deals include exclusive discounts on popular products and special host rewards, but cannot be combined with other promotions. These deals are only valid during January and February, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last.
AACHEF
Hello,

I'm looking for a flyer that has the January and February host special on it? If anyone has one that they have done could you please attach.
I wanted to send out a mass mailing, I thought this would be nice to send out.

Thanks,

This is one I tweaked from my upline. It's a little blury because it may have originally been scanned, but it gets the point across!!

I attached two files for January. One is my regular show flyer that goes in my guest booklets and it has both January and February on it. The other is my monthly e-mail I send out with an attached recipe.

Attachments

• Jan-Feb special.doc
    27 KB · Views: 543
  • Desiree Delight 1205.doc
    76 KB · Views: 500
Thank you very much and they look great!!

1. What is the Jan & Feb Host Flyer?

The Jan & Feb Host Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that offers special deals and discounts for hosts who hold a party during the months of January and February.

2. How can I get a copy of the Jan & Feb Host Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Jan & Feb Host Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party in January or February, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

3. What kind of deals and discounts are included in the Jan & Feb Host Flyer?

The Jan & Feb Host Flyer offers exclusive discounts on popular Pampered Chef products, as well as special host rewards for hosting a party during these months. These deals can include free products, discounted items, and extra host credits.

4. Can I use the Jan & Feb Host Flyer deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Jan & Feb Host Flyer deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only valid during the months of January and February and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

5. How long are the Jan & Feb Host Flyer deals valid?

The Jan & Feb Host Flyer deals are only valid during the months of January and February. They cannot be used before or after these months, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kam