• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized for 2010 with OOF's Tips and Tricks | Share Your Ideas!

In summary, Kris created a January and February 2010 OOF, but wanted to know if anyone had made a flyer yet. Laurie replied that a flyer is different than what is on the website with the guest specials.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone created Jan and Feb 2010 OOF's yet that would be willing to share? I want to get my packets all ready and some out. I always love the ones you do! TIA

Bumping just in case. Have a blessed day!

you read my mind~!
Here they are....

Attachments

• jan 10 oof.doc
    185 KB · Views: 544
  • feb 10 oof.doc
    226 KB · Views: 533
Kris,

Thanks so much. I made a January one last night, but I always like your better!

Thank you! I've been waiting for January!

this is great but i think we may want to add the zip code right by the cc info they now need starting jan. 4 for credit cards, even though it's at the top , people often don't fill it in and HO won't accept without it now.
thanks again,
laurie

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! Great tip Laurie. I added a ZIP CODE line!
THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone by any chance made up a flyer for the jan/feb specials? Just kinda wondering cause I am starting to fill packets for the guests for those. thanks

christinaspc said:
has anyone by any chance made up a flyer for the jan/feb specials? Just kinda wondering cause I am starting to fill packets for the guests for those. thanks

Thank YOU!
I'm bumping this because I'd also like the Jan/Feb Specials flyer! :D

***bump***

Thank you, Kris! You are amazing! And yes, I added a Zip Code line, too!

Just curious - why do you guys use these instead of the PC ones? Am I missing something?? Also, when I open them, they are all messed up ... :(

Dottie it must be on your end that they are messed up. I opened them earlier to see what others were using (I only ever knew of the HO ones) and they looked fine to me.

Can someone make a pdf of a good one & repost for me, just so I can see what it's supposed to look like?
Thanks!!! This is how it ends up looking on my end ... the bottom part is all wonky!~ :(

Attachments

• jan 10 oof.pdf
    137.4 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Hi, I'm a little new at all this. I love these outside order forms! How do you create them? Also, I keep seeing people mention a flyer, but I haven't seen these. Is a flyer something different from what they have on the website with the guest special? If so, can someone post one for Jan and Feb so I can see? You guys are all so awesome. I'm learning so much from this forum! Thank you! :chef:

1. What is OOF's Tips and Tricks?

OOF's Tips and Tricks is a series of organization tips and tricks created by Pampered Chef consultant OOF to help people get organized for the new year.

2. How can I participate in "Get Organized for 2010 with OOF's Tips and Tricks"?

To participate, simply follow Pampered Chef on social media and look out for OOF's Tips and Tricks posts. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the tips directly in your inbox.

3. Are OOF's Tips and Tricks exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, OOF's Tips and Tricks can be applied to any organization products or tools. They are meant to be helpful for anyone looking to get organized in the new year.

4. Can I share my own organization ideas and tips?

Absolutely! We encourage our followers to share their own ideas and tips in the comments of OOF's Tips and Tricks posts. We love hearing from our community and learning new organization techniques.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in "Get Organized for 2010 with OOF's Tips and Tricks"?

Yes, we will be holding a giveaway at the end of the series for all participants. Stay tuned for more details on how to enter and win some fantastic organization products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • quiverfull7
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies