• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your January and February Host Letters Now!

In summary, Wendy created and shared flyers for the January and February fairs. She used a different word for "guests feel" on the January flyer.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody have the January and February Host letters done?

Thanks!

Okay so I went and made them. I have a big fair this weekend and I need them for host packets. Feel free to use, please change personal information.

Happy Selling!

Attachments

• HostFlyer-January07.doc
    181.5 KB · Views: 177
  • HostFlyer-February07.doc
    105.5 KB · Views: 185
Okay so I went and made them. I have a big fair this weekend and I need them for host packets. Feel free to use, please change personal information.

Happy Selling!

Attachments

203 KB · Views: 422
    181 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
Wendy,
These look great! So you put these in the host packets? Does anyone mail these to hosts after going over the packet as a review?

I put them in with the host packets. Sometimes I mail them seperately, if the host changed their date or booked at a fair and I didn't have that particular month.

these look great but you forgot to put that they get free chef's tongs with 15 buying guests

Thanks for sharing Wendy....

Wendy, these are incredible! I've been using a letter I got from my Senior Exec, but this is definitely eye-catching and even better, just one page. ;) Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!Thanks for sharing those flyers!! I will put them to good use!!

Debbie :D

Wendy,
These flyers are fabulous!! Could you share your December letter?
Thanks,
MGG

Sorry I have not responded more quickly my Thanksgiving weekend was BUSY!

Thanks for the compliments. I fixed the one that did not have the cookbook on it and here is my December letter. I may have gotten it from this site from someone, but I do not remember who.

Happy Selling

Attachments

• Host Flyer-Dec06.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 308
these are sooo great - thanks!!!
maggie

Wendy-thank you, thank you--I love sending these as emails (not attachments) they are perfect. I add links to get host directly to the page they are suppose to be on. I've found the home page is not soo clear to alot of "non-techies". Don't ask me why, but they get lost or can't find the hostess page or worse guest can't find the ordering page. Know I include a link to order in a special e-announcement for someone's show--they just get the email and foward away. Ofcourse first I wait to see if they use the websites host features. Most don't have the time to enter every email. I always emailed friends invites as a host but I NEVER reentered emails addresses (too many) into the host feature. I think most everyone's that way.

Hey Wendy!

Those are looking great! One thing I caught is on the January Host Flyer you used "guests fell" instead of "guests feel". Sorry. :/

Hi Margie,

Thanks for pointing out the gramatical error. I rely too much on spell check and as you know it does not correct properly spelled words.

Thanks again!

Okay,... I feel really dumb asking this but I can't see the Jan or Feb. attachments anywhere... am I missing something?

Arg.... The reason you cannot see them is that when I updated them, they disappeared. I thought I deleted the old ones, but I must have deleted the updated one, Ha Ha! I will attach them here!

Sorry

Attachments

181 KB · Views: 280
    203 KB · Views: 268
Bless you! Thanks! I was thinking my eyes were really failing me or worse... my mind! :)

1. What is a Jan and Feb Host Letter?

A Jan and Feb Host Letter is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts who schedule a party in the months of January and February. It includes exclusive discounts, free products, and other perks for hosting a party during these months.

2. How do I receive a Jan and Feb Host Letter?

To receive a Jan and Feb Host Letter, you simply need to schedule a party for January or February. Our consultants will automatically send you the letter once your party is booked. You can also contact your consultant to request a Jan and Feb Host Letter if you have already booked a party during these months.

3. What are the benefits of a Jan and Feb Host Letter?

The Jan and Feb Host Letter offers a variety of benefits for our hosts. These include discounts on products, free products, and exclusive offers that are only available during these months. It's a great way to get even more value out of hosting a party with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use the Jan and Feb Host Letter on top of other promotions?

Yes, the Jan and Feb Host Letter can be used in addition to any other promotions or discounts that may be available. This makes it an even better deal for our hosts who are looking to get the most out of their party and earn free products.

5. Is there a deadline to use the Jan and Feb Host Letter?

Yes, the Jan and Feb Host Letter must be used by the end of February. This promotion is only valid during these two months and cannot be extended, so be sure to schedule your party and use your letter before the deadline to take advantage of all the benefits it offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • frugalchef