• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan 20 Show: Get Expert Help for Your Annual Event - Book Now!

Yes, I have several pieces. I'm glad you asked! One of my favorites is the Serving Tray. It can hold a lot, and is a great way to show off a variety of dishes. Also, the Granite Ware Oval Platter is beautiful and versatile. It can be used for a lot of different dishes. And finally, the Wooden Serving Tray is perfect for smaller groups. It can hold a lot, and looks nice on the table.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
HELP.... ok this website has tons of brilliant minds... i need your help.

I have a show this FRIDAY night. this is an "annual" show not with me though. she dumped her consultant... found me. which is GREAT FOR ME... BUT... she says that they eat, drink and talk... and are just interested in the new stuff no games, not much talking either...

She already has 350.00 in sales and 8 confirmed guests, she is looking at 15 at her show.

she is having kielbasi, wings, mississppi sin and cake. She is leaving the demo up to me....
WHAT can i do to SHOW big$$$ product that they will buy and will also WOW them

I also NEED bookings from THIS.!!!

HELP :D

Do you have any of the cookware pieces? The Executive set is both a new item and a big ticket one, so you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone by demo-ing some cookware.. be it Executive or whatnot.

If so, the rice demo is really good. I posted it under product tips -- amazing cookware demo.

good luck and let us know how it goes. :)

I just saw someone do a demo of a spinach artichoke appetizer out of the new stoneware cookbook that was really impressive. It shows (off the top of my head, and going by memory :eek: ) the small round stone, the microplaner, food chopper, prep bowls, ultimate slice & grate, batter bowl (except that I now always use the stainless steel bowls). Hmph, so much for my memory, that's all I can recall. I do remember her saying that it would easily serve 8 to 10 and could be stretched to serve up to probably 16...which I would think would work given what else your host is serving. There is something similar in All The Best cookbook, which tastes incredible, but doesn't have the WOW factor that this recipe has. Hopefully you have the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, or I'm rambling pointlessly!! LOL

Maybe your host could serve her stuff in/on Simple Additions pieces. You could also do (and by that I mean that you absolutely should do) a quick speil on the different cookware lines, and that would logically lead into the February special for hosts which would also logically lead into the new products being released March 1--IF you're ready to start booking March. If your February isn't where you want it, don't offer them March dates.

Hope this is helpful, and I hope the show goes fabulously for you!!

jan 20 showok b4 i get too excited.... the exec cookware can be used as the host special 60% off correct?

Yes it can. It is now on the February host flyer.

YES that's correct.

Do you have the roasting pan?? I took it to a few of shows and was able to sell 2 of them. I tell everyone that I make big batches of stew in it then freeze it. Everyone likes that idea.

If you have a small skillet you can do the Italian garlic bread in it and bake the whole thing in the oven - to show how durable it is.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

garlic breadrecipe for that please.... i have the small prof saute pan???

Pull- Apart bread! Here ya go!

Good luck with your show :)

Attachments

• Pull Apart Bread.doc
    19 KB · Views: 418
I doubled that recipe and did it in the skillet at our Cluster meeting last night - everyone raved about it! :D

WendyAebi said:
I just saw someone do a demo of a spinach artichoke appetizer out of the new stoneware cookbook that was really impressive. It shows (off the top of my head, and going by memory :eek: ) the small round stone, the microplaner, food chopper, prep bowls, ultimate slice & grate, batter bowl (except that I now always use the stainless steel bowls). Hmph, so much for my memory, that's all I can recall. I do remember her saying that it would easily serve 8 to 10 and could be stretched to serve up to probably 16...which I would think would work given what else your host is serving. There is something similar in All The Best cookbook, which tastes incredible, but doesn't have the WOW factor that this recipe has. Hopefully you have the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook, or I'm rambling pointlessly!! LOL

!!

Is it the Artichoke & sundried tomato tart?

Oh, yes, that's right. Not spinach; sun-dried tomatoes. It uses phyllo dough, right? That's what gave it the wow.

I do those but not with Grands biscuits. I use the cheapest biscuits possible and tear them into 3rds. They turn out wonderful everytime.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Woven selectionsDo you have any of the woven selections? They are great for using to make a centerpiece, you can serve drinks on the Woven Round Tray. You can also put the Sweetheart towel (if you have it) in one of them and put chips, or bread or any other finger foods in it to serve on.

Also, you can mention that any 9 x 13 pan or dish will fit in the Woven Rectangle Server.

All of the woven selections have steel reinforced handles so that they can hold up to 40 lbs. :eek:

You can also mention how when you place the seasoned round stone in the Woven Round Tray, it makes the colored seasoned part almost disappear. It just kind of blends into the tray.

The stones can be taken right out of the oven and placed on the trays to put on the table.

I Absolutely Love Mine.

Hope this helps too.

Kim

jan 20Thank you all so much... i have so many ideas I think i am starting to get NERVOUS... i have never been nervous about a show before.

I just got off the phone with her and her outside orders are now at 500.00 plus 2 bookins and she thinks there will be more than 15.

I decided to do the Italian sausage side by side calzon, it is easy and it serves 24. Also a prelude to the CUCINA ITALIANA celebrations....

All your ideas are very helpful and i am going to use some of them with my future jan shows... THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH...

now just pray for my NERVES to calm down

demo pansMy director last night showed us an easy way to demo pans. Either during your demo or before burn a piece of cheese onto your professional pan. after the cheese cools it just peels right off! This is an easy demo and shows how great the pans are!

Don't forget also as a host in FEB she can use her half priced, free and discount to buy the new cookware also. ONLY HOST can buy the new cookware and for the booking benefit of a past host.

Be careful with the burnt cheese demo. I always try this stuff at home first and when I tried this one my whole house filled with smoke! :eek: It took a good 3 hours to air out!

I have heardYou can do the demo with rice or oatmeal also.

But, my feeling is if you can make a recipe, such as the garlic parmasean pull apart bread, that's better. It shows the durability of the cookware in the oven and the bread just slides right out of the pan on your serving dish (achieving the same effect as the burnt cheese) then you get to eat it and it's great!

Last edited:
Cookware RecipesI agree - I'm urging my PC friends to do either pull-apart type biscuit+ recipes, or the cake-in-a-pan recipe. First, go to your favorite drug store or superstore and get a plug-in burner and an extension cord. Costs about $12 for the burner, and from $2-10 for the cord depending on what you get. Just the single burner is enough--they're very powerful!

Do this demo right in front of people for... sizzle sounds, yummy smells, and the turnout at the end...right in front of the crowd. (Practice at home first!!)

Since my last National Conference, I promised myself to demo either stoneware or cookware. An awesome cookware demo is the choc. cake in the family skillet (melt 1 tablespoon butter/margarine, have it coat the bottom, then turn off burner. pour in an entirely made-up choc cake mix, pop it in 350 oven for 22 mins, TAKE IT IN FRONT OF THE CROWD, turnout onto LARGE SimpAddtn square or round Serving Platter, show them the clean, clear pan. Then in micro-cooker, melt 1 cup (food prep bowls!) choc, chips with 1/2 bottle caramel topping and drizzle it on top - then I drizzle rest of caramel over top of that, and add nuts to a portion - yummy, gooey, and shows cookware beautifully.

Attached are my biscuit recipes... one is savory, garlic/parmesan/tomato/basil or parsley/Ital. seasoning.
...other is sweet, apple, cinnamon/sugar, possib. raisins, possib. nuts

Good luck, happy cookin' and SELL THAT COOKWARE!!!

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    32 KB · Views: 362
Love the VariationsScott - I love the adding of tomatoes and apples to the pull apart. I will have to incorporate these into my demos!

RESULTS of my showWell she ACTUALLY had 15 guests there.... i was not able to do the pull apart because she had something cooking in the oven, i was bummed, but i am doing at my show tomorrow...

She decided to keep her show open till monday... and currently she is at 950.00 in commissionable sales!! WOOOOHOOOO

I went over "where she is at" with her free products ect... 285.00 free plus 3 50% off items... i was like MAN I WISH I COULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TABLE... ha ha ,.. and guess what... she is purchasing COOKWARE SET!!!! yipppeee!!!!

Well thanks for all your ideas and for the encouragement!! It really helps and i LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!
:D :D :D :D

WowWay to go on a last minute pickup show! Great job.

cookinthehouse said:
Well she ACTUALLY had 15 guests there.... i was not able to do the pull apart because she had something cooking in the oven, i was bummed, but i am doing at my show tomorrow...

She decided to keep her show open till monday... and currently she is at 950.00 in commissionable sales!! WOOOOHOOOO

I went over "where she is at" with her free products ect... 285.00 free plus 3 50% off items... i was like MAN I WISH I COULD BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TABLE... ha ha ,.. and guess what... she is purchasing COOKWARE SET!!!! yipppeee!!!!

Well thanks for all your ideas and for the encouragement!! It really helps and i LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!!

WAY TO GO! Wow, I can't wait for a show like that to come along!

cookinthehouse said:
Well she ACTUALLY had 15 guests there.... i was not able to do the pull apart because she had something cooking in the oven, i was bummed, but i am doing at my show tomorrow...

WOW! What a GREAT last minute show!! I'm sure she'll get it over the $1000 mark for you!!

Not to burst your bubble but the cookware you sell in January does not count toward the Pan-o-rama. The cookware sales part is Feb-May. The recruiting part is Jan-Feb. Just wanted to be sure you weren't disappointed later.

Garlic Pull Apart BreadOMG :D
That was the best demo for cookware as well as to eat! My guests loved it and was so amazed that i had the pan in the oven... too bad no one purchased any, but i did get the ohhs and ahhs.. definatley something i will continue to do... thanks for the idea!!! AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for the recipeI will definitely use this. This is the only pan I have so far. Thank you.

Tara

KathyG said:
My director last night showed us an easy way to demo pans. Either during your demo or before burn a piece of cheese onto your professional pan. after the cheese cools it just peels right off! This is an easy demo and shows how great the pans are!

What kind of cheese?

Susan, I used a slice of plain ol' American

WendyAebi said:
Susan, I used a slice of plain ol' American

On low? Does it smell as it burns? How long did it take to burn?

Thanks so much!

1. What kind of food and drinks should I provide at my annual event?

It is important to provide a variety of options to accommodate different tastes and dietary restrictions. Consider offering a mix of appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. It may also be helpful to ask for any dietary preferences or restrictions from your guests beforehand.

2. How can I make my annual event stand out and keep guests interested?

One way to make your event unique is to incorporate interactive elements such as games, activities, or hands-on demonstrations. You could also consider having a theme for your event or incorporating live entertainment. Keep in mind the interests and preferences of your guests when planning these elements.

3. How can I increase sales at my annual event?

To increase sales, it is important to showcase your products in an engaging and informative way. Consider highlighting new or popular products and offering special deals or promotions. You could also provide product demonstrations and allow guests to try out the products for themselves.

4. How can I encourage guests to book future events at my annual event?

One way to encourage bookings is to offer incentives or rewards for those who book future events at your annual event. You could also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products or discounts. Make sure to provide information on how to book and follow up with interested guests after the event.

5. How can I make the most of my annual event as a consultant?

To make the most of your annual event as a consultant, it is important to plan ahead and be well-prepared. Make sure to have a clear understanding of the event's purpose and goals, and tailor your demonstrations and interactions with guests to align with those goals. Take advantage of the opportunity to network and connect with potential customers and hostesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies