• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Reach Your Sales Goals During Jan.1-Feb.28 Promo?

Once bonus points for Directors and above are awarded, they will not be taken away due to any change in business level. If your business level on December 1, 2009, is higher than the bonus point level you would have earned had your business remained at that level throughout the year, you will retain all of those bonus points.
DebPC
Staff member
How did everyone do personally in January. With the doubling I have 3400.

In sales, I submitted $1802. so with doubling, I have 3604 plus 500 points is 4104.

We don't get double points for the kitchen promo though, do we!?! (that would be awesome! )

Ok- I was wrong. On the grid on cc for all the promos it mentions double points but its for the Disney trip. So I have 1700 points.

With my doubling, I will receive 3,173.88. And I don't think they double the sales points for the Jan-Feb incentive...yes that would be great, but I would like it if we could get all of our January parties doubled no matter when they were submitted. I will just have to plan better for next January!

I did over 3400 for Jan

For Disney, I'm over 10K with the doubling and 3000 for leadership and the 500 director points

That is AWESOME Linda!!!

I did $2908 in sales in January so I am at 5816 in points toward Disney AND already at Level 1 for the incentive stuff for Jan/Feb.....I just don't really want a whole lot of what they have on there!

Awesome guys!!! I can't believe after the crappy month I've had that I already have over 12,000 points including everything (leadership, double points and director bonus). Man am I GLAD that my last two shows were over $1000. That saved my a**!

I want to get the $8000 level to get either the blender or the popcorn maker. I do need a new blender because mine is a cheapy one but the popcorn maker would just look so cool in our basement!

didn't do quite as well as I had hoped, lost 4 shows at the beginning of the month, but still ended up with 8722 points, so not a bad start, gonna have to be busy for the rest of the year though, can't leave it to the last week...:eek:

Like we would ever do that!
I can't wait to be hanging by the pool with you in Mexico!!!
Where & When are you flying out :)
I am disgustingly excited!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at 8545.

For Disney I'm @ 11,000!!

Congrats to all of you too :)

Disney 10,493 :)

Way better than the 497 I started with Last year :)

9816 for me. AWESOME!

I'm at 8,482 for Disney. Did $2491 in sales for January. Off to a better start then last year. Feb. has already started out to be a good month. So far my last 2 shows for the month, 3 bookings per show and 1 recruit lead. If the year would stay that way, I would be golden. LOL

I'm at 16,200 points for Disney! And for the promo I had $6709 in sales for January. Not sure what I am going to get yet!

I am most excited about getting the Elite Seller 2%...I love $$$$$$.:D

$2500 for the Promo (lower sales for me but my BEST January since I started the biz).

10K points towards Disney!

I'm at 10,636 for Disney! I would be over 11k, but lost my Director points when I went into re-promotion. There were there until the 10th!

My Jan was not as good as I had hoped, but better than last year. I was shooting for a $10k month in sales or at least as good as Nov ($6200). I ended just over $4k.

Congratulations everyone!! We'll be in mouseland together soon!!

I thought they weren't going to take the Director points away....

I thnk she technically went into repromotion as of Jan 1. They said if you were a D on Jan 1 you would get the points and not lose them Sometimes it just takes till after payday to catch up. No worries :)

Chef Kearns said:
I'm at 10,636 for Disney! I would be over 11k, but lost my Director points when I went into re-promotion. There were there until the 10th!

My Jan was not as good as I had hoped, but better than last year. I was shooting for a $10k month in sales or at least as good as Nov ($6200). I ended just over $4k.

Congratulations everyone!! We'll be in mouseland together soon!!

You are SMOKIN Hot:sun:

pamperedlinda said:
I thought they weren't going to take the Director points away....

What's this? Another bit of leadership news? So, even if we lose directorship we would keep the points this year or what?

bethcooks4u said:
What's this? Another bit of leadership news? So, even if we lose directorship we would keep the points this year or what?
I think it's somewhere on the NMD paperwork we received.

pamperedlinda said:
I think it's somewhere on the NMD paperwork we received.

Linda's correct... here's the info:

Once bonus points for Directors and above are
awarded, they will not be taken away due to any
change in business level. If your business level on
Dec. 1, 2009, is higher than the level you held on
Jan. 1, 2009, you will receive a deposit of points
equal to the difference between the points that
you are eligible to receive at the higher level less
the points you received for your Jan. 1, 2009,
business level.

All the info is here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/disney09_rules.pdf

finley1991 said:
Linda's correct... here's the info:

Once bonus points for Directors and above are
awarded, they will not be taken away due to any
change in business level. If your business level on
Dec. 1, 2009, is higher than the level you held on
Jan. 1, 2009, you will receive a deposit of points
equal to the difference between the points that
you are eligible to receive at the higher level less
the points you received for your Jan. 1, 2009,
business level.

All the info is here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/disney09_rules.pdf

whew! glad I was right about something :cool:

Well, I guess it didn't apply to me! Whatever! I hope to have it back by March 1!! I have 1 more person to recruit and will hopefully qualify them by the end of the month.

Thanks for that vote of confidence. I need a shot of that in the arm every so often myself.

1. What is the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo?

The Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive offers for customers.

2. How do I participate in the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo?

To participate in the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo, simply shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party during the promotional period. The discounted prices and exclusive offers will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Are there any restrictions on the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo. The discounted prices and exclusive offers are only available on select products and while supplies last. Additionally, certain items may be excluded from the promotion.

4. Can I combine the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo with other offers or discounts?

No, the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount on eligible products.

5. When does the Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo end?

The Jan. 1-Feb. 28 Sales Promo ends on February 28th at 11:59 PM (CT). After this date, the discounted prices and exclusive offers will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • MORFIA