• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jamaican Jerk Nachos/Cran-Raspberry Fizz Interactive Show

In summary, tomorrow is my first interactive show. I'm going off things I've read here and a file I found (thanks to whomever, not good with names!). Here is the document I came up with to keep me on track. I'm just afraid I've missed a step or product. How does it look?This looks pretty good, but what are you giving the guests to go by? I was thinking that you would need to explain further what they need to do with each of the products, etc. Since this is for you, it looks pretty good.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Tomorrow is my first interactive show. I'm going off things I've read here and a file I found (thanks to whomever, not good with names!). Here is the document I came up with to keep me on track. I'm just afraid I've missed a step or product. How does it look?

Attachments

• Jerk Chicken Nachos.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 463
This looks pretty good, but what are you giving the guests to go by? I was thinking that you would need to explain further what they need to do with each of the products, etc. Since this is for you, it looks pretty good.

I'm going to give the host the SB cookbook to read out of and then make step cards that say which products they are using and a helpful tip. Like microwave the cheese for 8 seconds to make it comeo out of the DCG easier, roll the lime to release the juice, discard broken chips, etc.

i did an interactive show on Saturday with a trifle, and I made up index cards with the steps, what tools to use, and if more than one person could do that job - for instance, putting together the trifle, 3 people worked on that. Hulling and slicing strawberries, 2 people did that together.......etc. It worked out nice and they had fun!

lakamper said:
i did an interactive show on Saturday with a trifle, and I made up index cards with the steps, what tools to use, and if more than one person could do that job - for instance, putting together the trifle, 3 people worked on that. Hulling and slicing strawberries, 2 people did that together.......etc. It worked out nice and they had fun!

Glad to hear that it went well for you. Someone in my cluster this weekend suggested using name tags since you don't do introductions and have them put their name and their favorite product on the tag. I like this idea so I can get to know my guests or have them talk about their favorite product while it's being used. Did you have them do the jobs all at once or one at a time?

well they kind of did it in shifts - one gal who was there early did her chopping before anyone got there, so she could get it over with! LOL

I had my host pass out the cards - so it seemed like she was "in on it" too, at first they kind of were reluctant, but once they got to the table and were playing with the tools, I think they really had fun.

What ingredients do I need for Jamaican Jerk Nachos?

To make Jamaican Jerk Nachos, you will need tortilla chips, cooked and shredded chicken, Jamaican jerk seasoning, diced pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, shredded cheese, and cilantro.

How do I make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz drink?

To make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz, you will need cranberry juice, raspberry-flavored sparkling water, lime, and fresh raspberries. Mix together the cranberry juice, sparkling water, and the juice of half a lime. Garnish with fresh raspberries.

Can I substitute the chicken in the Jamaican Jerk Nachos with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as shrimp, tofu, or beef. Just make sure to cook it according to your preference and season it with the Jamaican jerk seasoning.

What if I can't find Jamaican jerk seasoning in my local grocery store?

If you can't find Jamaican jerk seasoning, you can make your own by combining ingredients like allspice, thyme, garlic, onion, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar. You can also use a Caribbean or Cajun seasoning blend as a substitute.

Can I adjust the sweetness of the Cran-Raspberry Fizz?

Yes, you can adjust the sweetness of the Cran-Raspberry Fizz by adding more or less cranberry juice or by using a sugar-free sparkling water. You can also add a sweetener of your choice, such as honey or agave, to taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckster42
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • LibrarianChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies