• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Jalapeno Popper Pizza Recipe: Best Chips to Use?

In summary, to make Jalapeno Popper Pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon. If you do not have a pre-made crust, you can make your own or use store-bought dough. The spiciness of the pizza can be adjusted by the amount of jalapenos used. The pizza can be made ahead of time and baked later, with a baking time of 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
KayPT
This recipe looks great but does anyone know what kind of corn chips to get? Is it Fritos or just the corn tortilla type chips like Doritos? Thank you!!

I just saw this recipe a couple days ago. Cream cheese poppers are a favorite of mine so I am anxious to give this a try. I am thinking that the crumbs are intended to give it a little crunch, like the crust on a popper would. I would say either type would work, Fritos or plain corn chips.

I used Fritos. They are really good!!

I used tortilla chips - not quite as salty/greasy as Fritos

We LOVE this recipe ... it's a football season staple as far as my husband is concerned. :) Just use Tostitos-type tortilla chips.

Where would I find this recipe?

It's in the last few Season's Best - I don't remember which ones.

Or online at CC, under "game day" or something like that in the theme show recipes.

I've used both! Never noticed a taste difference .... also Doritos! (slightly different from other two. But still yummy!

Thank you everyone! We made them with Fritos and it was a hit! But I can see how either type would be fine. They were super easy, and tasted so good. Thanks again!

Mmmm... you guys make me want to make these again! They were always a huge hit when I made them at parties and a couple times I made them for family things.

I make these at a lot of shows everyone loves them. I often forget the chips on top and they are still a hit.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Jalapeno Popper Pizza?

To make Jalapeno Popper Pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, and crumbled bacon.

2. Can I make this pizza without a pre-made crust?

Yes, you can make your own pizza crust using a recipe or store-bought dough. Just make sure to pre-bake the crust before adding the toppings.

3. How spicy is this pizza?

The spice level of this pizza can vary depending on the amount of jalapenos you use. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can use less jalapenos or remove the seeds before adding them to the pizza.

4. Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before baking for best results.

5. How long does this pizza need to bake?

This pizza typically takes 12-15 minutes to bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on it and remove it from the oven when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
tabnat80
Replies
Views