• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jalapeno Popper Pizza?

KayPT

Feb 9, 2010
This recipe looks great but does anyone know what kind of corn chips to get? Is it Fritos or just the corn tortilla type chips like Doritos? Thank you!!

Teresa LM

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2011
I just saw this recipe a couple days ago. Cream cheese poppers are a favorite of mine so I am anxious to give this a try. I am thinking that the crumbs are intended to give it a little crunch, like the crust on a popper would. I would say either type would work, Fritos or plain corn chips.

ChefNelson

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2010
We LOVE this recipe ... it's a football season staple as far as my husband is concerned. :) Just use Tostitos-type tortilla chips.

MHouting

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
I've used both! Never noticed a taste difference .... also Doritos! (slightly different from other two. But still yummy!

KayPT

Feb 9, 2010
Thank you everyone! We made them with Fritos and it was a hit! But I can see how either type would be fine. They were super easy, and tasted so good. Thanks again!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Mmmm... you guys make me want to make these again! They were always a huge hit when I made them at parties and a couple times I made them for family things.