• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Spicy Baked Bean Recipe? Can You Help?

In summary, the Jalapeno Baked Bean Recipe requires canned baked beans, diced jalapenos, chopped onion, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon. It can be made vegetarian by omitting the bacon or using a meatless alternative. The spiciness can vary depending on the type of jalapenos used, and it can be made ahead of time and served as a side dish for BBQs, picnics, and potlucks. They go well with grilled meats, sandwiches, and salads.
ChefPaulaB
Hi everyone,
Still working on my camping menu and remembered a dish that I had at a friends house once and another friend just mentioned it too but I need the recipe. It's baked beans but it has jalapenos, mushrooms and some kind of sausage (not the crumbled kind but like a kielbasa or something cut up and spicey). Does anyone have this recipe. I thought I could just go on line and find it since 2 different people that I know have had it (neither are available to give me the recipe before I leave), but I can't find it online, so I thought I'd try the next best spot! You guys! TIA!!!

Really, nobody has anything? Ever heard of it even?

I have never heard of it before but the baked bean recipe in Casual Cooking ( I think) is delicious, I always get a ton of compliments on it. I use Bush's Original beans instead of what they call for.

This is the closest I could come on Allrecipes....in the comments some mentioned serving it in place of traditional baked beans...Cookson Stew - All Recipes

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you out with this recipe. I have a delicious baked bean recipe that includes jalapenos, mushrooms, and spicy sausage - it's always a hit at my camping trips! I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Just send me a message and I'll send it over to you. Happy camping! TIA!

What ingredients do I need for the Jalapeno Baked Bean Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include canned baked beans, diced jalapenos, chopped onion, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon.

Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the bacon or using a meatless bacon alternative.

How spicy are the jalapenos in this recipe?

The level of spice can vary depending on the brand and type of jalapenos you use. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can use canned mild jalapenos or reduce the amount of jalapenos in the recipe.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it tightly with foil or plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

What can I serve with these Jalapeno Baked Beans?

These beans make a great side dish for BBQs, picnics, and potlucks. They pair well with grilled meats, sandwiches, and salads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kat29
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies