• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jackson in Coma

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
CNN is saying he is not dead....in a coma from cardiac arrest.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Pop star Michael Jackson dead: report

Reuters said:
By Bob Tourtellotte Bob Tourtellotte – 8 mins ago
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and set the world dancing to exuberant rhythms for decades, died on Thursday, TMZ website reported. He was 50.

There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.

"Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment site said.

It added, "A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived."

Earlier, the Los Angeles Times said the singer had been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home.

The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

As Monty Python said, "Well, wait five minutes."

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
You are correct....wait five minutes and things change. The king of pop is gone. Very big loss in the music and entertainment business.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Being the same age as Michael, this is sad news. I remember growing up and the music being so happy from the Jackson 5. He had such talent but unfortunately, his life took so many sad turns. Hopefully the man (and the child he remained) is at peace. I feel very bad for his children.

And Farrah Fawcett losing her battle with cancer today too. A very sad day in the entertainment world.

I expect to hear that Patrick Swayze has passed soon. My aunt had pancreatic cancer too and it just wastes the body terribly.

So much sad, sad news.:(

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Being the same age as Michael, this is sad news. I remember growing up and the music being so happy from the Jackson 5. He had such talent but unfortunately, his life took so many sad turns. Hopefully the man (and the child he remained) is at peace. I feel very bad for his children.

And Farrah Fawcett losing her battle with cancer today too. A very sad day in the entertainment world.

I expect to hear that Patrick Swayze has passed soon. My aunt had pancreatic cancer too and it just wastes the body terribly.

So much sad, sad news.:(

My freind passed from Pancreatic cancer and it went fast! 1 month!:(