• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope

I totally agree it was amazing and then at the end when he talked to her and she knew it was like wowI cried, & I mean cried to where I couldn't catch my breath, when the older man was giving his wife CPR.. It makes me tear up thinking about it... I went to bed & held DH all night!!I agree Dawn, that would be cool if Cristina would date the new ER doctor and I kinda wonder how long he will actually last cause it doesn't seem like many like him which I seen from watching it from the day it started and have all the dvd set's that people who don't seem to play well the others don't stay long.... I kinda was hoping Burk was going to come
pkd09
Silver Member
I really want Izzie to find real love again. The kind she had with Denny. The look in her eyes last night when she sensed he was there was a killer.

I totally agree it was amazing and then at the end when he talked to her and she knew it was like wow

I cried, & I mean cried to where I couldn't catch my breath, when the older man was giving his wife CPR.. It makes me tear up thinking about it... I went to bed & held DH all night!!

I am glad I was not the only one that was crying like a baby. My DH came upstairs from watching football and said "Is everything okay? What happened?". He laughed at me when I old him it was on TV he had thought something had really happened.

I told my DH that I wanted that to be us in 50 years.

That was soo sweet and sad with that older couple. DH was watching with me and I asked if he'd be the same way. He said ofcourse. :)

Hubby watched it with me too he likes grey's as much as I do and he said it was very good and thought it was touching too with the old couple and he was all saying don't sign that form. He can't wait to see next weeks and either can i.

See I am not a huge Izzie fan now, but it is because of the comments she made last year about not winning an emmy because the writers did not give her quality material. I LOVE the show however, and I am happy about her old yet new love again! I am wanting Christina to start dating the new Army ER doctor! I LOVE Grey's Anatomy!!!

I agree Dawn, that would be cool if Cristina would date the new ER doctor and I kinda wonder how long he will actually last cause it doesn't seem like many like him which I seen from watching it from the day it started and have all the dvd set's that people who don't seem to play well the others don't stay long.... I kinda was hoping Burk was going to come back and maybe with dr. hahn leaving this could give him a in to come back.

heat123 said:
That was soo sweet and sad with that older couple. DH was watching with me and I asked if he'd be the same way. He said ofcourse. :)
Aww, Heather, that is so sweet.

oooooo. spoiler!! i havent seen it yet! i read the first couple of posts & realized i shouldnt be reading this thread right now!! i just wanted to say that if some of you were crying --- ill be sobbing like a baby. i cry at EVERYTHINGGGGG on tv. we were scrolling through the channels last night & that show where they take someones car & redo it was on (i think its on the speed channel?) & the guy started crying & so i started crying! my bf started laughing at me!! guess ill keep the tissues handy when i finally get around to watching last nights greys.

Man!! I didn't watch it yet. It is on DVR. now I want to go watch it but BF and DD are both still up. I will have to wait until they either go to bed or work and then watch it. I dont' want to be a blubbery baby in front of them!!

I so wish the DVR worked in my bedroom...

pampered.chris said:
Man!! I didn't watch it yet. It is on DVR. now I want to go watch it but BF and DD are both still up. I will have to wait until they either go to bed or work and then watch it. I dont' want to be a blubbery baby in front of them!!

I so wish the DVR worked in my bedroom...

How did we live w/out a DVR? I record everything & sometimes watch it as soon as it is over just to ff through commercials!

WLMcCoy said:
I cried, & I mean cried to where I couldn't catch my breath, when the older man was giving his wife CPR.. It makes me tear up thinking about it... I went to bed & held DH all night!!

me too! I cried for about 5 min after it was over. so sad! :cry:

DId anyone else get the feeling that there may possibly be a slim chance of a story line for McSteamy and Christina?

What is "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" about?

"Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" is a novel that follows the main character, Izzie, as she navigates the ups and downs of dating and relationships. It explores themes of self-discovery, self-love, and the search for true, authentic love.

Who is the author of "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope"?

The author of "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" is John Smith. He is a bestselling author known for his relatable and heartwarming stories about love and relationships.

Is "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" is suitable for readers of all ages. While it deals with adult themes, it is a clean and wholesome read suitable for teenagers and adults alike.

Can I purchase "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" in paperback or e-book format?

Yes, "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope" is available for purchase in both paperback and e-book formats. You can find it on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as in select bookstores.

Are there any discussion questions or reading guides available for "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope"?

Yes, there are discussion questions and reading guides available for "Izzie's Search for Real Love: A Journey of Hope". You can find them on the author's website or in the back of the book. They are great for book clubs or personal reflection on the themes of the novel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies