• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Guest List: Inviting Strategies for Hosts

In summary, Some hosts just can't think of more than a dozen people to invite. So we have to brainsorm with them.
DebPC
Staff member
Some hosts just can't think of more than a dozen people to invite. So we have to brainsorm with them.
One ideas is to have them invite everyone on their Christmas Card list- if they live far away- just an invitation to look at the catalog.
Many include in the host packet sheet with blank lines under headings like below.

40 people in 4 minutes

5 Friends
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------
-----------

Headings also include neighbors, people from church, relatives, kids contacts,people your spouse knows, people from your work, and old friends.

The List of 100 people that can help us start our business as hosts, recruits, etc. (I think it's from the Recipe for Success packet?) gives good categories for brainstorming with hosts for guests, too!

I made one up using the list of 100 in the recipe for success book. I put it in my host packets. I found though that most of my hosts aren't using them. I'm wondering if it is a waste of my paper?

FrankOur cluster uses the FRANK acronym...

F...riends
R...elatives
A...cquaintances
N...Neighbors
K...Kids - anyone you know through your kids.

If you talk through this with your host and have her pick out 5 names in each category, she'll have 25 names in just a couple of minutes. Then she can work on filling out those remaining 15.

Hope this helps!

Help them
MSmith said:
The List of 100 people that can help us start our business as hosts, recruits, etc. (I think it's from the Recipe for Success packet?) gives good categories for brainstorming with hosts for guests, too!

I found that hosts don't look at what you put in the packets unless you talk them through the papers. Keep it simple and minimal. They will appriciate it and be more llikely to go through it. I give them a bulleted list of what to do and what's in the packet and ask them to look it over before I call so I can help them have a great party. That seems to be helping...

Another easy way to get some guests on the list is AT the party itself. When a guest books a show, I briefly go over the host packet. I ask if anyone at the party would like to go to ****'s party. Then the new host goes around and has everyone who wants to go sign up with their name or number on the guest planner. That gives her a start.

host packetsGood ideas ladies. I will definately start going over with them whats in their host packets. I've even had people give me half their host packets back because they didn't use it. Thats a neat idea, Ginger, about having people sign their names at the shows. I find I have a hard time just getting everyone's orders totaled, answering questions,cleaning up, ect.. that I barely remember to give any bookings the host packets. I think I need to figure out a better way to use my time after the demo. I wish I could come to some of you ladies' shows and watch you all in action. I am taking 3 teleclasses this week so hopefully there will be more ideas there. ;)

If you have someone booking a show, you want to do the host packet then...even if you have 5 people standing in line waiting. You want the people in line to hear you go over the booking stuff with your newest host.

The new host is the person who is suppose to go get the guests to sign up, not you. Make an announcement, "Tammy's going to have a Cooking with Kids Show...who wants to go? She is coming around for you to write your name and phone number so she can invite you!"

janel kelly said:
Good ideas ladies. I will definately start going over with them whats in their host packets. I've even had people give me half their host packets back because they didn't use it. Thats a neat idea, Ginger, about having people sign their names at the shows. I find I have a hard time just getting everyone's orders totaled, answering questions,cleaning up, ect.. that I barely remember to give any bookings the host packets. I think I need to figure out a better way to use my time after the demo. I wish I could come to some of you ladies' shows and watch you all in action. I am taking 3 teleclasses this week so hopefully there will be more ideas there. ;)
Hi. I'm in my 2nd ss month and my director suggested to me: to tell everyone that after you are through ordering, place your catalog and order form inside your folder. Make a pile and that you will pull folders from the bottom and total them up, then call the guest's name when you are done. This way they can mingle and not have to wait in a line. Also, you don't have 15 guests standing over you and you have more 1/1 time with everyone. I am finding that this works well for me. I usually clean up before they are through ordering or after everyone has ordered. It doesn't take too long for me to pack up, so why not let the guests look at what you have.
Where do you live?
Hope this might help.

What are some creative ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

1. Host a themed party, such as a "Pampered Pizza Night" or "Cocktails and Cooking" event.

2. Have a potluck style party, where each guest brings a dish made with their favorite Pampered Chef product.

3. Collaborate with a local restaurant or catering company to host a cooking class featuring Pampered Chef products.

4. Plan a virtual party for friends and family who live far away, and send them a Pampered Chef Party Kit to participate from home.

5. Host a charity fundraiser party, where a portion of the sales goes towards a cause or organization of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies