• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Orders with Missing Item Numbers and Zero Counts

Just be prepared to adjust your orders if you're hoping to get an exact item. Be patient and remember that this happens every selling season as things are discontinued!
Denarella
I have three orders where I put an item number in, the description comes up and the abount says 0.

I had a post on here the other night with the two trivets coming up 0. No the handscrapers on different orders are coming up zero. I cannot figure this out. There's no reason for this madness! LOL....

Anyone else run into this problemo?

My bad...I apologize for venting. I've figured out the little red dot codes. The Trivets and handy scrapers are not available already and its a new book? How can that be?

It still seems like you need an update. The 2006 trivet is gone, as is the artichoke scraper. Make sure of the date you have on the show. I stressed for 2 days over the same problem, only to find that I had the 'open' date set for August!

ljeffries said:
It still seems like you need an update. The 2006 trivet is gone, as is the artichoke scraper. Make sure of the date you have on the show. I stressed for 2 days over the same problem, only to find that I had the 'open' date set for August!

Thank you, Lamar. My show dates are correct, opening and closing. Now that I think about it, I gave out the Spring/Summer book before I signed on as a consultant. My recruiter gave me a pack of those. So the girls that order, all from the same place on my rounds from work, probably went by that book and did their orders before I got them the Fall/Winter book. Does that make sense?

It does completely. I had the same thing happen this past week with the dots towels! Anyway - now you know what is going on!!

ljeffries said:
It does completely. I had the same thing happen this past week with the dots towels! Anyway - now you know what is going on!!

Thanks so much....I need to slow down, be patient and relax.

Im so relieved to know now!

Thanks again....:balloon:

Remember also, this will/can happen each selling season as things are discontinued!

I feel so badly for you Dena because I love my P3 and have had no problems so I am frustrated for you when it still isn't working for you :(

I think you need to go a make it up to your P3--Denarella! Bad mouthing him in such a way--you know he's going to get back at you and fail for real now!!!! Watch that karma!!!! [insert devilish grin here]

Luckily, Dena, those items you mentioned in your first post are still available, just not exactly the same. They probably listed the number for the green Handy Scraper (and the white one is still in the book), and the trivet has a new design, but is still a great product.

What is "I've Soooo Had It With P3"?

"I've Soooo Had It With P3" is a popular product line from Pampered Chef that offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line?

The "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line includes a wide range of kitchen tools, such as knives, peelers, graters, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. These products are all designed to help simplify meal prep and cooking tasks.

Are the products in the "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend checking the product's specific care instructions for the best cleaning method.

Do the products in the "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the products in the "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if any of the products have defects in material or workmanship, we will replace them for free.

Can I purchase "I've Soooo Had It With P3" products from anywhere other than Pampered Chef?

The "I've Soooo Had It With P3" line is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase products through an in-home party, online, or through a consultant directly. To find a consultant near you, visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" search tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DeeDee616