• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House or Flyers? Seeking Advice for My Upcoming Move to the Neighborhood!

In summary, "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help new residents feel welcomed and connected to their new community. To participate, you can either host a party or attend a party as a new resident. The benefits of hosting a party include building relationships and earning free and discounted products. At a party, you can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products, participate in activities, and connect with your new neighbors. There is no fee for new residents to participate, but there may be a fee for hosting a party, which can be waived by meeting certain sales requirements.
PamperedChef05
I'm moving in about two weeks to a condo. Does anyone have a flyer to give my new neighbors, should I just have an open house? all advise wanted and appriciated!

New customer flierAttached is a flier I found on here. Also look at a post in Fliers and Letters, the title is Moved to a new area letter posted by ChefSarah. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• new costumer flier.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,135
Congratulations on your upcoming move! It's always exciting to start a new chapter in a new place. As for handing out flyers to your new neighbors, I think it's a great idea to introduce yourself and let them know about your move. However, I would suggest focusing on a more personal approach rather than just a flyer. Perhaps you can knock on their doors and introduce yourself, or even invite them over for a small housewarming gathering once you've settled in. This way, you can get to know your new neighbors and make a good first impression. As for an open house, it's totally up to you. It could be a nice way to meet multiple neighbors at once, but it's not necessary. Ultimately, just be friendly and welcoming to your new community and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Best of luck with your move!

What is "Welcome to the Neighborhood!"?

"Welcome to the Neighborhood!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help new residents feel welcomed and connected to their new community.

How can I participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood!"?

To participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood!", you can either host a party or attend a party as a new resident. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" party?

Hosting a "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" party allows you to connect with your new neighbors and build relationships while also earning free and discounted Pampered Chef products.

What can I expect at a "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" party?

At a "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" party, you can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products and recipes, participate in fun activities, and connect with your new neighbors in a relaxed and welcoming environment.

Is there a fee to participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood!"?

There is no fee to participate in "Welcome to the Neighborhood!" as a new resident. However, there may be a fee if you choose to host a party, but this fee can be waived by meeting certain sales requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • afeller
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies