• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Missing Out on the Amazing Resources at Chef Success?

In summary, Chef Success is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants to gather and share tips, resources, and support with each other. It costs $49.95 for a full year or $5 per month to join and offers various resources such as training videos, marketing materials, recipes, and forums. It also provides opportunities for networking and improving skills, which can ultimately help grow a consultant's business. The site is accessible on mobile devices through a mobile-friendly website or the Chef Success app.
danielsdundee
I've just signed up and I'm loving all the great ideas and support that Chef Success has to offer. It really stupid of me that I didn't sign up sooner. I've been a consultant for 1+ years and its going really good for me. I have yet to get my first recruite, but earning free products during a sell-a-thon makes up for that. Thanks to all who posts their wonderful flyers...I have been using quite a few of them at times.

See all those in Wave 3...my first time:)

Welcome to our nutty branch of the PC family tree!

If CS was a nutty tree, what kind of nutty tree would we be?

(Welcome by the way...)

janetupnorth said:
If CS was a nutty tree, what kind of nutty tree would we be?

(Welcome by the way...)

Well, given my weak bladder, I'd hafta say PEAnut tree!
Welcome to cS!

Welcome from one newbie to another! :)

Welcome!!!!

So happy you found us here! Welcome!

janetupnorth said:
If CS was a nutty tree, what kind of nutty tree would we be?QUOTE]

I think we should be a CASHew tree (if there is such a thing?!?!) as we are here to help bring home the cash! :D :p :D

p.s. Welcome to our crazy little world that I couldn't live without!

Yep - welcome to your new addiction!

katie0128 said:

Ain't it the TRUTH!!
:D

Straitfan - I know I have seen you post on here before and everytime I see your picture I think to myself "I swear I have seen her at the GSCMF in KC a few years back!"!!!!! LOL! I sooooooooooooo love that man! He needs to do those festivals again!

Welcome! You'll find lots of great info here. However, one word of warning. Don't drink anything while reading posts. It's really difficult to clean spewed liquids from a computer monitor and keyboard.

NewbieHi! My name is Shelly. I have been with PC for about five months and I LOVE it!!!!!! I just joind CS today and I have gotten alot of good info looking through the forums!! Thanks for having a great place for PC consultants to help each other and build each other up!
I look forward it getting to know all of you and hope to meet some of you at wave 2 of conference this year!!

Welcome Shelly! I'm glad you found us. This is generally a fun and informative place to be. I hope we can get back to normal soon!

Like someone said above... Welcome to your new addiction!

Don't hesitate to ask absolutely anything! You'll find answers here pretty quickly.

Hello! My name is Mary and I second that! I have been a consultant for a year and I just signed up yesterday. It is awesome! I am already feeling my business going up, up and up!! Thanks! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

What Linda said....

:D :D :D

danielsdundee said:
I've just signed up and I'm loving all the great ideas and support that Chef Success has to offer. It really stupid of me that I didn't sign up sooner. I've been a consultant for 1+ years and its going really good for me. I have yet to get my first recruite, but earning free products during a sell-a-thon makes up for that. Thanks to all who posts their wonderful flyers...I have been using quite a few of them at times.

Well.....uh..... at least it didn't take you 7 years, but then again, how long has this site been here?:confused: Ann???? I got a question Ann, walking book of knowledge!!!? Can you please answer that one!
;)
katie0128 said:
Aint that the truth! I love this site!
BTW welcome! To all of you that have introduced themselves on this thread!!!:D

danielsdundee said:
See you there, have you checked out our thread that talks about our "official meeting spot and time" keep checking it out and maybe you can come meet us all! Also PM AJPratt your contact info and then you can really figure out how to meet up with us!:D

MissChef said:
Well.....uh..... at least it didn't take you 7 years, but then again, how long has this site been here?:confused: Ann???? I got a question Ann, walking book of knowledge!!!? Can you please answer that one!
;)
April 2004.

:D

Wanna know how I know? Go to the list of all members and sort by join date.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/memberlist.php?&order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=30

this has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

thanks Ann! I just think you are too smart, because even if you don't "know" the answer, you know "how" to get it! Smarty pants!:p J/K Love ya Ann!
And BTW.... thanks for the quick answer!;)

hey ann! BTW again!!! I only have 27 more posts before I get my star!!!! :p :D ;)

Hey, Mary, welcome to you, too!

oppsOpps, I forgot to introduce myself. I guess I should have done that a week or so ago.

Hi, I'm Annie and I have been at it for almost a year. Sept is my 1 year anniversary. I just stated somewhere on another thread that I have learned more in the last week than in the last year.

I taught school for years but now stay at home with my 2 and do pamepred chef on the weekends and whenever I can. I lOVE IT. I get to Cook and Teach. What a great combo!
and getting out to be with other adults is a great extra.

Ann

Welcome Mary, I just live 30 minutes away from you in Cynthiana.

Welcome, Welcome!

1. What is Chef Success and why is it beneficial for Pampered Chef consultants?

Chef Success is an online community for Pampered Chef consultants to share ideas, tips, and resources with each other. It is a great source of support and inspiration for consultants looking to grow their business and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

2. How do I sign up for Chef Success and what is the cost?

To sign up for Chef Success, simply go to the website and click on the "Join Now" button. The cost for membership is $49.95 for a full year, or $5 per month for a monthly membership. This fee gives you access to all the resources and benefits of Chef Success.

3. What types of resources can I find on Chef Success?

Chef Success offers a variety of resources for Pampered Chef consultants, including training videos, marketing materials, recipes, and discussion forums. There are also monthly challenges and contests for consultants to participate in and win prizes.

4. How can Chef Success help me grow my Pampered Chef business?

Chef Success provides a platform for consultants to network and share ideas, which can help generate new business and increase sales. The resources and support offered on the site can also help consultants improve their skills and techniques, leading to greater success in their business.

5. Can I access Chef Success on my mobile device?

Yes, Chef Success has a mobile-friendly website, making it easy to access all the resources and participate in discussions on-the-go. You can also download the Chef Success app for easier navigation on your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Monica Sexton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant