• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Heard of This, But...

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. Purchases can be made through a consultant, hosting a party, or online. Hosting a party is not necessary to buy products and all items are designed with quality and durability in mind. There is also a satisfaction guarantee on all products.
PamperYourKitchen
Does anyone know what I'm talking about here?
There's a set of questions that you would have the guests answer that go something like:
1) least busy night of the week
2) pick your favorite: dessert, appitizer, or main dish
3) name __ # of friends (?)

I think there are 5 or so questions, but the goal of it all is that you have a night that they can do a show, what to fix, who to invite, and I think there's a question about earning extra income each month and that would be the opportunity...
does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I dream this one up... :)
THANKS!

I'm not familiar with it, but I think it would be great for my shows!

Yes, I know what you're talking about! It's called a "Planning Party" and it's a way for someone to host a party and earn free products and potentially become a consultant for a direct sales company. The questions you mentioned are part of the party game where guests are asked to imagine their ideal night and what they would want to do, eat, and who they would invite. The purpose is to get them excited about hosting their own party and potentially joining the company as a consultant.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What are some popular products from Pampered Chef?

Some popular products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. We also offer a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools, as well as pantry items like seasonings and sauces.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also shop online through our website.

Do I need to host a party to buy Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can shop directly through a consultant or online through our website.

Are Pampered Chef products high quality?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are designed with quality and durability in mind. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kisha1210
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • bostonbelle