• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor I Just Arrived! 1,000 Posts & a Star!

In summary, Andrea has reached a milestone of 1,000 posts and has a star. Bonnie has also reached a milestone of 1000 posts and has a star. Holly has made it to the 1000 post mark.
c00p
Gold Member
I just realized that I have officially "arrived" on Chef Success as I have now made my 1,000th post and I have a STAR!!! :cool: I feel so....so....well, words just can't convey my feelings right now. ;)

lol, I'm still waiting for that day!

You're not that far away Jolene! LOL! I have a Star as well!

Congratulations--I think. You know that stars can be an indication that you're spending far too much time wasting time. I should know. LOL!

Another sage observation from a holder of a spumoni star, the real badge of a member-in-good-standing of Time Waste Central.<---- Oops.

Congratulations....:D

(I just had to say that, since I belong to the Time-Wasters Spumoni Star Club!)

See, the Spumoni Star Club is my next aspiration.....if only.....I could waste MORE time!!!! :D

Yum, spumoni -- someday.......

I waste plenty of time here... Still no star. Need to post more more I guess.

c00p said:
See, the Spumoni Star Club is my next aspiration.....if only.....I could waste MORE time!!!! :D

Any of the members of the Spumoni Star Club could write the book on how to be more of a...

light_post_1.jpg
220px-Britney_Spears.jpg

.........................................................Post.............................................................................Slut

You call me post slut like it's a bad thing. ;)

LOL!!!!!!:D I love it!!!!

raebates said:
You call me post slut like it's a bad thing. ;)

Somebody we know is going to have to print up more t-shirts.

Still got along ways to go for a star I visit alot so much good info on here it is hard to soak it all in.

Hi Andrea,
Congrats for reaching this milestone event...I'm still a newbie! Haven't seen you in a long time, I guess I know why now...:)
Bonnie

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Any of the members of the Spumoni Star Club could write the book on how to be more of a...

light_post_1.jpg
220px-Britney_Spears.jpg

.........................................................Post.............................................................................Slut

O.K. I totally got pole dancer from that until I read your descriptions!! LOL

cookingwithhart said:
Hi Andrea,
Congrats for reaching this milestone event...I'm still a newbie! Haven't seen you in a long time, I guess I know why now...:)
Bonnie

Hey Bonnie - good to "see" you too. I've actually been working very hard at attaining director in my personal business and I'm with a different hospitality group now because my "old" director resigned.

Andrea,
I'm sure you'll become a director soon and your consultants will be very lucky to have you! Good luck!!! Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime, oh that would require that I get out and do something. LOL

Post number 998.

Post number 999. :)

He He, I got my star too! :D :thumbup: :cool:

Congrats Andrea!

Holly, you've made it! lol

Congrats girls.....you can always say you attained this milestone providing wisdom and encouragement to the newbies! He He

As a side note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Too funny!

1. How did you reach 1,000 posts and earn a star?

I have been an active member of the Pampered Chef community for several years now and have consistently engaged in discussions, shared recipes, and participated in challenges. By consistently contributing to the community, I was able to reach 1,000 posts and earn a star.

2. What inspired you to join the Pampered Chef community?

I have always been passionate about cooking and trying new recipes, so when I discovered the Pampered Chef community, I knew it was the perfect place for me to share my love for cooking with others and learn from fellow food enthusiasts.

3. What are some of your favorite posts on the Pampered Chef community?

I love reading and participating in discussions about new and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as exchanging recipes and tips with other members. I also enjoy seeing photos of delicious meals and treats that other members have made.

4. How has being a member of the Pampered Chef community benefited you?

Being a member of the Pampered Chef community has not only allowed me to expand my culinary skills and knowledge, but it has also connected me with like-minded individuals who share my passion for cooking. I have also had the opportunity to try new products and recipes recommended by other members.

5. What advice do you have for new members of the Pampered Chef community?

My advice for new members is to actively engage in discussions, share your own recipes and experiences, and be open to trying new things. The more you contribute and participate, the more you will get out of the community and build meaningful connections with other members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • stacywhitlow