• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering a New Love: My Cricut Crafting Journey at CS

In summary, Amy found a new love and has been busy making cards and Easter baskets. She also mentioned that she has another thread she's been checking everyday, which is a black bug that keeps her awake during the summer. Rhonda shared a tip for getting more life out of the cutting mats that has worked for her. Gail said that she still has her original Cricut Create and upgraded to the Expression, and is looking forward to selling her old Cricut Create on eBay. Finally, Amy mentioned that she just ordered 4 carts from Oh My Crafts and is looking forward to getting the Life's a
pampchefrhondab said:
Congrats on your new Cricut!! I just got a call from Michael's. Life's a Beach is in stock now and they are holding it for me! They had carts on sale for $29.99 a few weeks ago - so I'm getting a really good price:D!

I just had a post on Cricut.com that was chosen for a "chirp" in their newsletter! It was the Mother's Day cards I made. I have posted them here.

Have fun with your Cricut!

WOW! those are great! I haven't really done anything yet, just cut out a bunch of random things. Still learning. I can't wait to get into it.

Just an FYI..........I could be wrong but if you look at Amazon.com and their gold box special today listed to go active at 2PM EST it looks like they will be having the Cricut on sale. Here is what it says.....

Exponentially expand your scrapbooking and paper-crafting with one machine

It doesn't tell you what the deal is until it opens just gives you a clue but when I read this the first thing I thought was Cricut LOL They usually have their Gold Box Specials close to 30% or more off so hopefully it will be a goodie. And if it's a good item it tends to go fast. Just wanted to let all Cricketeers (is that a word? LOL) know :)

*** I just checked and it's available now*** It's the Cricut 29-0001 and it's for $119.99

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread with a question for Sure Cuts a Lot users...
I purchased that software a while back, but I've only used it once to actually cut something (although I've used it to create cut files that I just haven't had a chance to use). When I started it up today, I got the registration screen, as if I never registered it. And then I had a problem completing the registration (got a "too many copies" message). I sent a note to support at the software company, but wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem?

It gets me mad that I spent so much on the software and I've only been able to use it once. :grumpy: And of course, I was going to use it today to make some things (that's why I was starting it up).

I don't have Sure Cuts A Lot, but I do have Design Studio which I haven't used so I know how you feel!!

I just wish I had more time to play!

<h2>1. What is a Cricut?</h2><p>A Cricut is a personal electronic cutting machine that allows you to cut a variety of materials such as paper, vinyl, and fabric into intricate designs and shapes. It is a popular tool for crafting and scrapbooking.</p><h2>2. What makes the Cricut different from other cutting machines?</h2><p>The Cricut uses special software and cartridges to create designs, making it easy for beginners to use. It also has precise cutting capabilities and can cut a wide range of materials.</p><h2>3. Do I need any special skills to use a Cricut?</h2><p>No, the Cricut is designed for both beginners and experienced crafters. The software is user-friendly and the machine comes with detailed instructions on how to use it.</p><h2>4. Can I only use the Cricut for paper crafting?</h2><p>No, the Cricut can cut a variety of materials including paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and even wood. This makes it a versatile tool for a wide range of crafting projects.</p><h2>5. Where can I find inspiration and ideas for Cricut projects?</h2><p>There are many online resources available for Cricut users, such as blogs, YouTube tutorials, and social media groups. You can also find project ideas and inspiration on the official Cricut website and through the company's social media channels.</p>

1. What is a Cricut?

A Cricut is a personal electronic cutting machine that allows you to cut a variety of materials such as paper, vinyl, and fabric into intricate designs and shapes. It is a popular tool for crafting and scrapbooking.

2. What makes the Cricut different from other cutting machines?

The Cricut uses special software and cartridges to create designs, making it easy for beginners to use. It also has precise cutting capabilities and can cut a wide range of materials.

3. Do I need any special skills to use a Cricut?

No, the Cricut is designed for both beginners and experienced crafters. The software is user-friendly and the machine comes with detailed instructions on how to use it.

4. Can I only use the Cricut for paper crafting?

No, the Cricut can cut a variety of materials including paper, vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and even wood. This makes it a versatile tool for a wide range of crafting projects.

5. Where can I find inspiration and ideas for Cricut projects?

There are many online resources available for Cricut users, such as blogs, YouTube tutorials, and social media groups. You can also find project ideas and inspiration on the official Cricut website and through the company's social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies