• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Catchy Taglines for Your Emails: Expert Tips and Examples

In summary, "I've Been Toying With a" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that aim to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. These products are user-friendly and designed for home cooks of all levels. The line includes a variety of high-quality tools such as mixers, knives, measuring cups, and cutting boards. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or at select retail stores. All "I've Been Toying With a" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty, allowing for returns and exchanges within 30 days and covering defects in materials or workmanship for one year.
jonna
I've been toying with a "tagline" in my emails to hosts and guests but I've yet to find one that isn't "stolen" form someone else! What are some of your favorite PC taglines (such as some have in their signatures on here).

The tagline on my email is
Not everyone loves to cook, but everyone has to eat!
or
I'm a mealtime medic; I breathe life back into your dinner!

Mine is one I heard forever ago when I first became a PC customer... it's been my tagline on everything for a couple of years now, and now I heard that it's a *recent discovery* from a Leadership Conference or something held not too long ago. LOL :D :rolleyes:
"Friends don't let friends buy junk!"

Those are great!! My director's is "Your Kitchen is my Business!"

Mine is Pamper YOUR Kitchen! and my director's in Bringing Families together one table at a time! and one of the other taglines in my cluster is (and I copied this one directly from an email)
Eating out is expensive...eating with family is priceless! Our products can make it "painless"!

My Director's is
Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen"

1. What is "I've Been Toying With a"?

"I've Been Toying With a" is a popular line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are "I've Been Toying With a" products only for professional chefs?

No, "I've Been Toying With a" products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make their kitchen experience more efficient. They are user-friendly and can be used by home cooks of all levels.

3. What type of products are included in the "I've Been Toying With a" line?

The "I've Been Toying With a" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as mixers, knives, measuring cups, cutting boards, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I purchase "I've Been Toying With a" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "I've Been Toying With a" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also find these products at select retail stores.

5. Are "I've Been Toying With a" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "I've Been Toying With a" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The warranty also covers any defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
Candice
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose