• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Creative Ideas for Non-Tequila Itty Bitty Bevs

;)You're welcome! Now that I think about it, it's probably just safer to stir it with a spoon instead of plunging.I found that out the hard way myself at a baby shower. They wanted sherbert in the punch well i already had the handle pulled all the way up when they decided they wanted to add it.. Well it shot every where lol Lessoned learned there are somethings that just dont need plunged ;)
Shae424
Gold Member
I have not had the chance to try out the itty bitty bevs and I was wondering what ideas you guys have for them. I have a show coming up on Friday and I would like to make 1 without tequila. any ideas will be helpful thanks a bunch

If you look at the bottom of this thread there are links to other threads regarding Itty Bitty Bevs and making alcoholic. Click on those and hopefully you'll find your answers. :)

Look at the "another use for itty Bitty margarita mix" also. there are a few recipes. I made the margarita bars. And apparently, you can also use the same filling (cool whip, condensed milk, itty bitty mix) as a DIP with fruit or graham crackers, etc. (YUM).

Shae424 said:
I have not had the chance to try out the itty bitty bevs and I was wondering what ideas you guys have for them. I have a show coming up on Friday and I would like to make 1 without tequila. any ideas will be helpful thanks a bunch

If you make a non-alcoholic version in the QSP with club soda, make sure you plunge super-slowly. I can't repeat that enough. I wasn't thinking yesterday and well, let's just say I and my host were cleaning up non-alcoholic margarita all over the counter and floor!:eek:

ChefPeg said:
If you make a non-alcoholic version in the QSP with club soda, make sure you plunge super-slowly. I can't repeat that enough. I wasn't thinking yesterday and well, let's just say I and my host were cleaning up non-alcoholic margarita all over the counter and floor!:eek:

THANKS FOR THE TIP! I wouldn't have thought about that!

pchockeymom said:
THANKS FOR THE TIP! I wouldn't have thought about that!

You're welcome! Now that I think about it, it's probably just safer to stir it with a spoon instead of plunging.

I found that out the hard way myself at a baby shower. They wanted sherbert in the punch well i already had the handle pulled all the way up when they decided they wanted to add it.. Well it shot every where lol Lessoned learned there are somethings that just dont need plunged

1. What are some creative ideas for non-tequila itty bitty bevs?

There are many options for delicious and refreshing non-tequila itty bitty bevs. Some popular choices include fruit-infused sparkling water, homemade lemonade, iced tea, flavored iced coffee, and mocktails made with juices or sodas.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make non-tequila itty bitty bevs?

Yes! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of beverage recipes. For example, our Quick-Stir® Pitcher is perfect for mixing and serving large batches of iced tea or lemonade, while our Citrus Press is great for squeezing fresh juice for mocktails.

3. Are there any non-alcoholic cocktail recipes that use itty bitty bevs?

Absolutely! You can get creative with mocktails by using different fruit juices, sodas, and other mixers. Some popular recipes include a Virgin Mojito made with club soda, lime juice, and mint leaves, or a Shirley Temple made with ginger ale and grenadine.

4. How can I make non-tequila itty bitty bevs more visually appealing for parties?

Presentation is key when it comes to serving beverages at parties. You can use our Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl Set to display colorful fruit garnishes, or our Woven Trays to serve a variety of mini beverages for guests to try. Adding fun straws or cocktail picks can also make your drinks more visually appealing.

5. Can I make non-tequila itty bitty bevs ahead of time?

Yes, many non-tequila itty bitty bevs can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. However, some drinks, like iced coffee or lemonade, may taste best when made fresh. Be sure to follow recipe instructions for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
booksx2
Replies