• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is 8/8/08 Considered Lucky for Chinese?

In summary, Joy is running a contest and giving away eight one-month subscriptions/extensions, plus one eight-month subscription. There is a $8 for 8 months special for new subscribers who sign up between 8 am and 8 pm Pacific time. Referral bonuses still apply.
Joy~how do we know if we won???

The winners were drawn this morning and are posted to the blog. Congrats everyone!

I was so excited to see my August newsletter this morning! Did you go to bed last night at all? Thanks so very much for being so fast! You're the greatest, Joy! I have already sent it out to all my contact list! HUGS!

Joy, thank you so much for drawing my number. I was very excited to see my name!

WOOHOO!!! I never win anything! I'm so excited!Thanks Joy!

Congrats to all of the winners!

Thanks again, Joy for offering the special price...as well as doing the drawing for subscription extensions!

WooHoo I won too! Thanks Joy!

I've gotta go buy a lottery ticket tonight! If troubles come in threes maybe good things do too! I just received my free 10" saute pan the other day!

Thanks again!

Thanks Joy for also drawing my # I have only won 1 thing in my life and I couldnt even get it cause I worked for the place that did the drawing. I was about 14 at the time.

WA-HOO! As Jean would say....how awesome to win something! Thanks:)

Apparently this was what I need!!
I was debating the other day,so I guess it was meant too be!
Thanks in advance Joy!
Nicole

Joy, can you email me what I need to do to get signed up with the discount? (sorry if I've missed it somewhere!)

well it wasn't my day but CONGRATS all and i'm very very thankful for Joy!! :)

I didn't win, but I am really excited to be receiving the newsletter. It looks great and will save me a LOT of time. Thanks so much Joy!

lacychef said:
Joy, can you email me what I need to do to get signed up with the discount? (sorry if I've missed it somewhere!)

Just go ahead and sign up for a regular subscription but don't click through to the paypal payment... I will set you up for a month, and if you choose, you can renew for the regular 6 month subscription after that. Thanks!

Great-thanks Joy! If I decide to continue, is paypal the only payment option?

Actually you don't have to create or have a paypal account, but paypal is my credit card processing provider. You just go through the "guest checkout" side instead of the "log in to your paypal account" side.

I ran into too many issues with checks getting lost in the mail, people who said they would send right away and then wouldn't, and bounced checks. Even though I pay a processing fee to Paypal, my life has been much easier since I switched to online payment only. Plus both the buyer and myself get instant email receipts. I hope you can understand.

Oh, I totally understand!

<h2>1. How do I enter the "It's Your Lucky Day!" contest?</h2><p>To enter the contest, simply leave a comment on the designated blog post on our website. It's that easy!</p><h2>2. What are the prizes for the contest?</h2><p>We will be giving away 8 one-month subscriptions/extensions and one 8-month subscription. That's a total of 9 lucky winners!</p><h2>3. What is the $8 for 8 months special?</h2><p>The $8 for 8 months special is a half-price deal for new subscribers who sign up between 8 am and 8 pm Pacific time. This is a great opportunity to sign up or refer friends to sign up for our subscription services.</p><h2>4. How can I refer friends to sign up for the subscription?</h2><p>You can refer friends by having them list you as their referral when they sign up for our subscription services. For every new person who signs up and lists you as their referral, you will receive a free month!</p><h2>5. When is the deadline to enter the contest?</h2><p>The deadline to enter the contest is 8 pm Pacific time on 8/8/08. Don't miss out on your chance to win! </p>

1. How do I enter the "It's Your Lucky Day!" contest?

To enter the contest, simply leave a comment on the designated blog post on our website. It's that easy!

2. What are the prizes for the contest?

We will be giving away 8 one-month subscriptions/extensions and one 8-month subscription. That's a total of 9 lucky winners!

3. What is the $8 for 8 months special?

The $8 for 8 months special is a half-price deal for new subscribers who sign up between 8 am and 8 pm Pacific time. This is a great opportunity to sign up or refer friends to sign up for our subscription services.

4. How can I refer friends to sign up for the subscription?

You can refer friends by having them list you as their referral when they sign up for our subscription services. For every new person who signs up and lists you as their referral, you will receive a free month!

5. When is the deadline to enter the contest?

The deadline to enter the contest is 8 pm Pacific time on 8/8/08. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • PampChefJoy