• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Ready to Connect with Other Consultants?

In summary, "It's Up- Consultant Connection" is a platform created by Pampered Chef for their consultants to access resources, connect with other consultants, and receive training and support. To log in, consultants can visit the Pampered Chef website and enter their ID and password. The platform offers a variety of resources such as training and marketing materials, product information, and business tools. Consultants can also connect with each other through the "Consultant Forum". The platform is regularly updated with new content.
mscharf
:DIj ust got on! Now I am going to play!

yeah, I just checked it out too... since I haven't submitted anything yet this month there is nothing for me to look at :( I guess that means I need to get to work :)

I have an order that was placed in April and a show from March and I do not see consultant connection. I am wondering why???

mine says:

Sell another $1.00 and
increase to 20%
commission this month!

but on sales i'm a bit more tan $1 far from that? can anyone explain please

Consultant Connection is on the upper right corner under the menu bar. Click on that.

1. What is "It's Up- Consultant Connection"?

"It's Up- Consultant Connection" is a platform created by Pampered Chef specifically for our consultants. It is a place where consultants can access important resources, connect with other consultants, and receive training and support to help grow their business.

2. How do I log into "It's Up- Consultant Connection"?

To log into "It's Up- Consultant Connection", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button in the top right corner. From there, you will be directed to enter your consultant ID and password to access the platform.

3. What kind of resources can I find on "It's Up- Consultant Connection"?

"It's Up- Consultant Connection" offers a variety of resources to help our consultants succeed, including training materials, marketing materials, product information, and business tools. You can also find information on upcoming events, promotions, and company updates.

4. Can I connect with other consultants on "It's Up- Consultant Connection"?

Yes, "It's Up- Consultant Connection" has a feature called the "Consultant Forum" where consultants can connect with each other, share ideas, and ask for advice. This is a great way to build a network of support within the Pampered Chef community.

5. How often is "It's Up- Consultant Connection" updated?

"It's Up- Consultant Connection" is updated regularly with new resources, training materials, and company updates. We strive to keep the platform current and relevant for our consultants, so be sure to check back frequently for new content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel