• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it time for you to join the Pampered Chef community?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef community offers numerous benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, flexible work hours, access to high-quality kitchen tools and products, and the chance to connect with other food and cooking enthusiasts. The initial cost to join is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products, training materials, and business supplies. Prior experience is not necessary, as the company provides training and support. Working a full-time job while being a consultant is also possible due to the flexibility of the role. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to a current consultant or attending a Pampered Chef party.
Lisa1005
Good Morning Pampered Chef folks!
I have been reading this board for months and finally decided to speak up! I have been a consultant for a year this month and love it! :)
I get so much info and tips on this board, I couldn't stay quiet any longer!

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Lisa. It is great to hear from you after a year. This is a great site to get ideas and also tips from other consultant. I have been with PC for 5 months and I love it, I just wish that I could get some more bookings, I just have to work harder. Hope to hear more from you.

Well, it's about time you unzipped your lips, errr, untied your fingers, lol. j/k. We don't bite, well sometimes I wonder about Anne, lol. Welcome and we look forward to more of your posts, don't stay in the background any more.

I have to agree completely. As much as I love my Director and all of our cluster members this site is my best source of information, support, ideas, etc. Whenever I speak of PC, I always mention the networking of consultants that are here to help. No other business is as supportive, giving, helping as PC consultants and this site is at the top. I truly do not know if I would be where I am today, after 8 months, if it were not for this site and everyone's help. Someday I hope I can be as helpful to others as they have been to me. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!!!!;)

Glad you spoke up...I am sure I speak for all of us that we look forward to you posting more and earning your star!!

Lisa,
The posting is just as addicting as the reading. Glad you finally spoke up. Nice to have you here. Look forward to chatting with you through the posts.

Lisa,
Here's a very BIG WELCOME to you!! I have to agree with everyone else!! I'm not sure I would be where I am today without all of my friends on this board!! Don't be afraid to post!! Everyone is so helpful on this site and someone ALWAYS has an answer to questions posted!! Good Luck with your business and have FUN!! I am!!:D

After reading these posts for months, I knew y'all would make me feel at home!! :)

jdavis said:
Well, it's about time you unzipped your lips, errr, untied your fingers, lol. j/k. We don't bite, well sometimes I wonder about Anne, lol. Welcome and we look forward to more of your posts, don't stay in the background any more.
Apparently, I do.

But I'll try to be more careful.

Well KG, if she has been reading up she knows All about you, probably more than she wants to know, lol.

Sadly, you may be right.Or happily, depending on your particular point of view. :p

Glad you're out of the shadows:) This site is really addicting is the only downside! Lots of great info here & lots of great people!

lacychef said:
Glad you're out of the shadows:) This site is really addicting is the only downside! Lots of great info here & lots of great people!

And me, too.

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

The Pampered Chef community offers numerous benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, flexible work hours, access to high-quality kitchen tools and products, and the chance to connect with other food and cooking enthusiasts.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial cost to join Pampered Chef is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products, training materials, and business supplies. There may be additional costs for purchasing more products or attending training events, but these are optional expenses.

3. Do I need to have any prior cooking or sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, prior experience is not necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you succeed in your role. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share it with others.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have a full-time job in addition to their Pampered Chef business. The flexibility of being a consultant allows you to work around your schedule and earn income on your own terms.

5. How can I get more information about joining the Pampered Chef community?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the company and the consultant opportunity. You can also reach out to a current consultant or attend a Pampered Chef party to get a firsthand look at the products and business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Kathy Phillips