• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Say Goodbye? Check Out My Collection for Sale!

In summary, Chef-landoriley is leaving the "family" and asking that collectors not expect their items until after Christmas. She will mail the last week of December.
chefkeri
I have decided to hang up my apron. It has been a great few years...

I plan on keeping most of my PC wares; but I have a ton of paperwork, stamps & such that I am willing to negotiate on..

I don't remember if I'm allowed to list everything here, so please email me and I will be happy to send you a list. It's first come/serve. I will be happy to mail what ever way "buyer" wishes.

I ask that you not expect to rec'v your items until the new year. I just can't fathum the PO lines until after Christmas. :cry: I will mail the last week of Dec.

However, if you pay via paypal and I can print postage from my computer, I will.:angel:

Would love to see a list... sorry to hear you are leaving the "family"!

[email protected]

sorry to see you go, can i have the list too
[email protected]

thanks

Keri!!
I am so sorry to hear that!
I just PM'd you.
-Sue

I'm sorry you're leaving too. would you please email me a list at [email protected]? thanks!

i'd like a list tooPlease email is below in my signature

I would also like a list please!

Atarducci at cfl.rr.com

I don't anything is left now, but please email me the list (like I need anything). [email protected]

I haven't taken any pics of my disorganized office because I would be too embarrassed to see it myself everytime I checked the thread.

I'd like to see the list too!

[email protected]

THANKS! And best of luck in your new venture!

please send me a list too.. [email protected]

thanks!! good luck on your new venture!
sarah

1. What is "It's Time for Me to Go..."?

"It's Time for Me to Go..." is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient for busy individuals.

2. What types of products are included in "It's Time for Me to Go..."?

The line includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups, and more.

3. How can these products help save time in the kitchen?

Each product in the line is specifically designed to make a particular task easier and quicker, such as chopping vegetables or measuring ingredients. By using these tools, you can streamline your meal preparation process and save time in the kitchen.

4. Are the products in "It's Time for Me to Go..." high quality?

Yes, all of the products in this line are made with high-quality materials and are tested to ensure durability and functionality. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can I purchase "It's Time for Me to Go..." products online?

Yes, all of the products in this line can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see and try out the products in person before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • PamperedByJulie