• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Telling Me *I've* Overpaid???

In summary, "I've overpaid" means that the total amount paid for an order is more than the actual cost of the items purchased. To fix this issue, you can contact customer service for a refund or cancellation of the duplicate transaction. No additional fees will be charged for the overpayment, and a refund will be issued if it was a mistake on the company's end. The time it takes to receive a refund may vary depending on the reason for the overpayment.
its_me_susan
I ordered somethiong through one of my shows as a guest in PamperedPartner. I put in my credit card. My PC debit IS a part of my profile... could that be why? I don't know how to fix this - do I put "on account?"

Can anyone help, I want to transmit this order.

Thanks in advance!
Susan :)

When you entered your payment for the order that you put in, did you enter a credit card # or your PC debit card #?

Make sure that under the balance tab that the total that is charged to your debit card and the amount due match. If not, change it to the amount due total then you should be good to go.

Hi Susan,I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your order on PamperedPartner. It's possible that your PC debit being a part of your profile could be causing the issue. Have you tried contacting their customer support for assistance? They might be able to help you fix the issue or guide you on the correct steps to take.In the meantime, you could try putting the order "on account" to see if that helps with the transmission. However, I would still recommend reaching out to their customer support for a more permanent solution.I hope this helps and that your order gets transmitted successfully. Good luck!Best,

1. What does it mean when it says "I've overpaid"?

When it says "I've overpaid", it means that the total amount you have paid for your order is more than the actual cost of the items you have purchased. This could be due to a miscalculation, an error in the system, or an accidental duplicate payment.

2. How can I fix the issue of overpayment?

The best way to fix the issue of overpayment is to contact our customer service team. They will be able to look into your order and determine the reason for the overpayment. If it was a mistake on our end, we will issue a refund for the extra amount you have paid. If it was a duplicate payment, we will cancel the duplicate transaction and refund the amount to your original payment method.

3. Will I be charged any additional fees for overpaying?

No, you will not be charged any additional fees for overpaying. If we determine that the overpayment was due to a mistake on our end, we will issue a refund for the extra amount. However, if the overpayment was due to a duplicate payment, we will cancel the duplicate transaction and refund the amount to your original payment method.

4. Can I get a refund for the overpayment?

Yes, if the overpayment was due to a mistake on our end or a duplicate payment, you will be eligible for a refund. Our customer service team will be able to assist you with the refund process and ensure that you receive the correct amount you have overpaid.

5. How long does it take to get a refund for overpayment?

The time it takes to get a refund for overpayment may vary depending on the reason for the overpayment. If it was due to a mistake on our end, the refund will be processed immediately and may take 3-5 business days to reflect in your account. If it was due to a duplicate payment, the refund will be processed after the duplicate transaction is canceled and may take up to 10 business days to reflect in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
northern_sunshine
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kayleighsmom529