• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate? Hilton 2b/2ba Available!

In summary, the "It's Still Early, But......" campaign by Pampered Chef is a promotion that encourages customers to start their holiday shopping early. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on popular products and typically runs from early fall until mid-November. Customers can use their consultant discount on these products and most have a limit of one per customer. The standard return and exchange policy applies to these products, except for personalized or clearance items.
amy07
who knows they will need roommates? I'm about 99.97% sure I will. I have the Hilton 2b/2ba available.

Amy which wave are you going to be in?

I am in wave 1 and so far I am the only one going from my cluster...

So I am going to be needing a place

hahaha i see which wave you are in sorry Amy I guess I should of checked which forum it was posted in. Hope you find some room mates :)

amy07 said:
who knows they will need roommates? I'm about 99.97% sure I will. I have the Hilton 2b/2ba available.

How many are you going to need, Amy?

Amy,
I have not registered yet and may need a room. The rest of the gals I am going with are hooked on the sheraton but I really want a room with 2 bathrooms! I am ((.(% going to Conf. Just finalizing childcare.

email me at [email protected] if you want to chat.

Would that be 99.9% sure?? lol

Hi Amy, If you are in Wave 3 I will definitely need a room. I have booked my flight and registered for conference already. The person I was going with booked a room but then backed out suddenly. Let me know.

I'm in wave 3! I need a room! Not sure if I have roommies yet

Ok, I just sent another email to my Team to see if any of them are interested. I'm almost positive that I will need 3 roommates as I don't anticipate anyone going.

LMAO at myself!!!! hahahahaha..... yesterday was one of those days! yes 99.99% sure I am going!

Amy, I'm PMing you...

Hey Amy,
Any updates on the room availability?
I sent you a PM yesterday.

Vicky

1. What is the "It's Still Early, But......" campaign all about?

The "It's Still Early, But......" campaign is a promotion by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to start their holiday shopping early. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on popular products to help customers get a head start on their holiday preparations.

2. How long will the "It's Still Early, But......" campaign last?

The "It's Still Early, But......" campaign typically runs from early fall until mid-November. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on "It's Still Early, But......" products?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to "It's Still Early, But......" products, allowing you to save even more on your holiday shopping. Just make sure to log in with your consultant account when making your purchase.

4. Are there any limits on the quantity of "It's Still Early, But......" products I can purchase?

Most products in the "It's Still Early, But......" campaign have a limit of one per customer. However, some products may have a higher limit, so be sure to check the product details before making your purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange "It's Still Early, But......" products?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to "It's Still Early, But......" products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher